We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Guess what I've just got!

GTAMADDOG

Lol you got it now. Its like a disease!

Believe it or not I wanted to get it this month or never because I thought the warranty ran out this month. Turns out it ran out in January 2008 which I find confusing.

But I think seeing as it's the RROD it's 3 years extra warranty ontop of when the original warranty ended. I hope.

I hear Microsoft have eliminated RRoD on the newer build 360's. Achieved by simply not installing the red LED's.

Sucks to see another one dead but sadly with RRoD it's a case of when not if.

Atleast yours is still in its warranty period .... mine isn't and I am certainly not paying for it be repaired, I would rather spend the extra and buy a brand new arcade but at the moment I can't even afford to get it repaired never mind buy an arcade :crying:.

I never realised how much my life revolves around the 360 until it died and then I realised something .... everytime I am at home, I have the box on so everytime I am at home now its incredibly boring and to make matters worse I also use my 360 has my dvd player so I can't even watch dvds :sulk:.

Anyway I hope it comes back as good has new :).

My Xbox 360 is out of the warranty period (Purchased December 20-25, 2007) I think! My Xbox is still living still! I feel lucky.

Is that all? Mine lasted over 2 and a half years before getting the RRoD. Must be the longest any xbox has lasted :cheeky:

Is that all? Mine lasted over 2 and a half years before getting the RRoD. Must be the longest any xbox has lasted :cheeky:

I got mine in May 2007, I think, can't really remember because my memory sucks these days. Albeit with not that much useage compared to other people. I think the most useage it got was when I got GTA IV and I completed the story missions.

He Would Do That Anyway

Lol. Yeh. Good times, good times.

I'm not really bothered about getting the RROD. I probably wouldn't of hardly touched my Xbox for the next two weeks anyway.

Although unsuprisingly enough I found myself looking at Xbox 360 games yesterday only to remember I may as well not get any because my Xbox had the RROD.

Yep, you guessed it. Well I hope you did anyway otherwise this has gone to pot...

<snip>

The joy! Off to Germany you go - In a few days.

New curtains?

Same as me, but I messed my repair thing up and now they won't do it ><

And I thought you were going to say that you had a rubber chicken, I'm disappointed now....

I do, check it out in my avatar!

Atleast yours is still in its warranty period .... mine isn't and I am certainly not paying for it be repaired, I would rather spend the extra and buy a brand new arcade but at the moment I can't even afford to get it repaired never mind buy an arcade :crying:.

I never realised how much my life revolves around the 360 until it died and then I realised something .... everytime I am at home, I have the box on so everytime I am at home now its incredibly boring and to make matters worse I also use my 360 has my dvd player so I can't even watch dvds :sulk:.

Anyway I hope it comes back as good has new :).

Nige you do know the warranty is 3 years? I'm sure you had a new xbox in the last couple of years.

While i am secretly laughing inside, i do kinda feel sorry for all the people getting RROD :(

Thanks

It's okay we secretly laugh at you with your few worthwhile games so it's all fun and games :)

Well said and agreed.

Nige you do know the warranty is 3 years? I'm sure you had a new xbox in the last couple of years

Yeah according to the Xbox website my warranty expired on the 21st November 2007 :confused:.

Which makes no sense because I brought it in November 2006 :confused:.

So does that mean I am still covered ????? I don't care to be honest as much has I miss it I'm not exactly thinking about suicide :D.