We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 42 Entry

Speed

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres my entry, if I'm allowed to enter that is, and I apologize for the quality but I play 1360 x 768 resolution and to get it to the specific size, the re-size kind of ruined it. If someone knows a good way to resize an imgine without ruining the quality, I still have the original and would appreciate any offers to get it done properly. In any case, here it is:

14y36tv.jpg

Entry changed.

I am getting kinda annoyed with POTW recently. Mainly with what i feel are alot of photoshopped entries, some eventually winning. I think the rules need to be severly tightened up maybe. It's putting me off entering with 'virgin' photo's, and entering all together.

Maybe i could photoshop my entries to compete with the other photoshoppers...

Entry changed.

I am getting kinda annoyed with POTW recently. Mainly with what i feel are alot of photoshopped entries, some eventually winning. I think the rules need to be severly tightened up maybe. It's putting me off entering with 'virgin' photo's, and entering all together.

Maybe i could photoshop my entries to compete with the other photoshoppers...

What makes a vanilla TDU shot and a Nice Looking TDU shot is usually just a change in brightness and contrast -which is what I'm used to seeing entered more and more as POTW competitions come and go- which is allowed via POTW rules.

Otherwise, all the pics you'd see would come out dark and dank and with practically no contrast. As TDU's Photomode output images, come out as rendered ingame, without your monitor's brightness and contrast settings that make the screen image look the way it does on your end of the monitor.

k, here is the original
I resized it for you using Photoshop and replaced your old entry image with it. As you can see it's a lot sharper and smoother than what you had previously.

Always use a program like Photoshop or free alternatives such as GIMP and Paint.net to resize your pics (Bilinear) for the best image quality.