We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What Car Should Be Made?!?!?!?!

steveotogo

What Car Should Someone Make!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  

146 members have voted

1. 1. What Car Should Someone Make!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

• 2010 Ford Mustang
    • 2010 Chevy Camaro
    • 2009 Dodge Challenger
    • 2009 Nissan Maxima
    • 2008 Dodge Charger
    • 2009 Chevy Corvette
    • 2009 Nissan 370z
    • 2008 Spyker C8
    • 2010 Ferrari Enzo
    • 2011 Ford Fiesta

the 2010 camaro is in work... by me watch my gallery

The only Camaro on this website is a piece of crap.

under corvette you mean ZR1? Anyway if I had to choose maybe the Camaro, but I'd rather like to see a 599 GTB or a Bentley Continental GT

I mean the new ZR1! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
most are these are alrady made so what is the point of this thread

I agree to this. This thread is kind of pointless. We have a whole forum where people can request there favorit wish. So what the point on putting your favorit cars into a vote? Even if i wanted to vote (which I don't) I could not vote because your lsit do not even sligthiny hit my intresses when it comes to request something....

I agree to this. This thread is kind of pointless. We have a whole forum where people can request there favorit wish. So what the point on putting your favorit cars into a vote? Even if i wanted to vote (which I don't) I could not vote because your lsit do not even sligthiny hit my intresses when it comes to request something....

because, most of the cars that have been made are crap. Like the 370z, and the camaro, and the challenger. They all look like crap! Mainly interior wise, when i say a new car, I mean a new car, WITH A GOOD INTERIOR, like Tool831 does with all his cars.

because, most of the cars that have been made are crap. Like the 370z, and the camaro, and the challenger. They all look like crap! Mainly interior wise, when i say a new car, I mean a new car, WITH A GOOD INTERIOR, like Tool831 does with all his cars.

Have you even BOTHERED to check the release forum in the past few months since this topic was made???

The new Camaro and the 370-Z have already been done to the best possible quality that's available right now. Tool did them both and here you are praising his work but calling it crap at the same time. Make up your mind already.

If those car mods aren't good enough for you, then please, instead of whining about it, start reading the tutorials that have been posted for a while and DO IT YOURSELF.

Have you even BOTHERED to check the release forum in the past few months since this topic was made???

The new Camaro and the 370-Z have already been done to the best possible quality that's available right now. Tool did them both and here you are praising his work but calling it crap at the same time. Make up your mind already.

If those car mods aren't good enough for you, then please, instead of whining about it, start reading the tutorials that have been posted for a while and DO IT YOURSELF.

ok. i am going to admit, i havent been on here since May because i have been playing GTA IV. but u dont have to be a D.A. about it. You could have told me, "hey just look at these, these have already been made" you know?!?:cool:

QFT. Besides, the Mustang and Challenger are the only two cars worth having on the poll - all the others either don't actually exist, are already in the game or made, or are lame FWD cars which no one has a model for.

:oook:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...