We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Motorsport 3 Announced at E3!

Eudemon

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RB26DETT

Now I really want a 360. Well Forza and PGR are the reasons why I want a 360. Looks like GT5 vs Forza 3, but Forza comes out first. damn... Hurry up Polyphony!

hope the engine sounds are PGR4 quality, since Forza 2 was a bit disappointing when it comes to sounds.

As far as i know and what ive read before Bizarre creations are friends of Turn10 and they help each other out or something like that. Like workers switch etc something like that.

Yes.. of course.. They are also adding different things like Drift, Drag, circuit etc races into Forza 3 from what ive been reading. Which would be great seeing the physics are gonna rule.

Its even made me consider not getting a PS3 anymore just for Gran turismo 5. Aswell glad its going to be released after my Birthday so that way i can get a HD TV and get rid of my crappy standard TV

------------

Some more screens.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

haha, to be fair it does look mint, and i find it quite funny that PS3 got GT5:P (elaborate demo), we got forza 2 (full game), then we get Forza 3 at the same time as GT5 (essentially) i just hope GT5 is epic or sony will have somewhat eggy faces.

It is quite special though, not even many PC sims do it, yes LFS does and has been for a couple of years now but to see it on a console of all things when only professional industry simulators and a couple of PC sims do it is something else.

SUV's, he has to be joking?

Like how the sounds of the mix-em-up rules are going to be though, should make some interesting matches if the ruleset we get to tinker with is decent.

Graphics look too good to be true, and I get the feeling many xbox's are going to RRoD from this game pushing the hardware a little too much. Either that or they are dropping the FPS from 60 to 30. (They never mentioned FPS... All they could bang on about on Forza 2 previews was the solid 60FPS, which was about as solid as a tub of lard in the sun, let's be realistic.)

SUV's, he has to be joking?

I think the reason he gave for putting SUV's in the game was pretty valid, and it will make for some fun in more light-hearted races, doesn't bother me that they're in there, as long as they aren't all yank tanks.

The graphics do look amazing, as does the damage, can't wait for this game, will definitely preorder it

Turn 10 are Microsoft remember so these guys just like Polyphony Digital will always get the best out of their corresponding systems as the experts are always at their call. The graphics are real and the FPS is 60 and Forza 2 was smooth as when racing, just like GT is. However we're still at only 8 cars on track, now I know this may sound petty but come on 8 cars in 2009!! It just seems a waste and tbh all the other non-racing stuff is wasting discspace imo.

The visuals are stunning though as is the environments, this is where GT falls short at the moment but then GT5 is still about a millennium away anyway so plenty of time to get things done. :D