We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top Gear UK | Best Challenges/Funniest Moments

T0M722

Hey Everybody!

I was wondering what you all think was some of the funniest or best challenges on TG UK. For me personally, it's a really hard choice and i cannot start to decide but i think that maybe a really funny challenge was the one where they make their own police cars and the one where they find the best road in the world.

Whether it be: Veyron and plane challenge, 1500 pound Porsche challenge, making their rocket, going to Africa, going to North Pole, going to America or finding the best road in the world; i want to hear about it! (Of course you can tell me your own challenge thats not in my short list!)

You choose! :thumbsup:;)

My favourite had to be the one in america (first time around), at the petrol station when the rednecks in the pickup turned up, brilliant episode :)

Yeha that was hilarious they pooped their pants i think:lol::thumbsup:

Funniest TG moment: For me, it has to be when Jeremy's Toybota sank at the end of the first amphibious cars challenge. Even the camera man was laughing uncontrollably! A close 2nd would be the DIY limos challenge when Hammond yanks off the steering wheel in the Alfa end of the car after he unlocks the steering

Most amazing, jaw dropping moments? Well IMO those came in their more serious vids, like the whole of the North Pole episode, as well as the Salt Flats segment of the US muscle car road trip and the 24hr Britcar endurance race

i forgot to mention the caravan holyday [TUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlIAqCKaaXg&hl=nl&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlIAqCKaaXg&hl=nl&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Asking me to choose my favourite TopGear moment would be like asking me to choose my favourite Muse song. They're all just too good.

Put it this way; I have every episode of new TopGear downloaded, so I can watch them in TV quality whenever I want. I also have the entire first series of TG AUS, all the specials like Top Gear Of The Pops, and the Polar Special in 1080p. My entire TopGear folder comes to just short of 60GB.

My favourite would be when they raced the Veyron against the Cessna 182 from Italy to England. "The hills are alive with the sound of VROOOM"

A very close second would be the Aston Martin DBS? race from Guildford to Monte Carlo

Asking me to choose my favourite TopGear moment would be like asking me to choose my favourite Muse song. They're all just too good.

Put it this way; I have every episode of new TopGear downloaded, so I can watch them in TV quality whenever I want. I also have the entire first series of TG AUS, all the specials like Top Gear Of The Pops, and the Polar Special in 1080p. My entire TopGear folder comes to just short of 60GB.

Nice way of putting it. ;) Mine is about 50 GBs, cause of low quality on first 3-4 seasons (300-350 MBs episodes).

• 4 months later...

Hmmm, I like the test of the Ariel atom (can't remember wich season it was), the most I think.

As for the challenges, well any of them is hilarious, like the first one in the USA (with the rednecks) but the caravan episode is great as well.....then there's the indestructable Toyota pick-up....aarghhhhh... can't decide..:cheeky:

[TUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

for the atom episode...