We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BMW CAR SHOP

bb16898

Suddenly BMW becomes all italy.... now where do we just tune our Ferraris or Lamborghinis? At the Japenes High perfomance shop maybe?? :O Sweet mod thougth! But I migth had choosen a diffrent location for that kind of mod.

Ask how to upload downloads a spot, my sixth branch after makes a bmw automobile to sell the field mod to have the complete automobile name and may arrive at forza re-equipping automobile , because I am a novice, not too will use forum's function, will thank!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seriously, you don't wanna replace your forza tuner by a fake BMW tuner with weird logos - do you ? :lol:

Moreover you'll have your Alfa Romeo brand called BMW ... it's an old generation mod, time to keep updated with new modding improvements, guys. :D

• 1 month later...
Suddenly BMW becomes all italy.... now where do we just tune our Ferraris or Lamborghinis? At the Japenes High perfomance shop maybe?? :O Sweet mod thougth! But I migth had choosen a diffrent location for that kind of mod.

HAHAHAHA, LMFAOOOOOOOoo

MAN, TOO MUCH

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It was already obsolete in 2009, so today I can't find the words to describe the interest of this mod.

A few fellows here should wake up seriously and see what actual modding can do now :)

This thread should be locked imo to get rid of it.