We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Chevrolet Camaro(2010)SS Sound(+gauge)

Skepsis

I love the look of the new Camaro,but it doesn't work for me without some serious growl from under that bulging hood...so here comes the missing part to complete the audio-visual treat!:D Additionally,I've made a nice gauge too,so that's also in the zip file. Camaro is on the Corvette C6 and I'm using Noble M400 camera. btw. the sound is made on top of Z06 skeleton so it goes up to 7500rpms if you need it to.;) Enjoy!

file@

http://files.filefront.com/Camaro+Sound+gaugezip/;13880353;/fileinfo.html

mirror@

http://rapidshare.com/files/242831865/Camaro_Sound___gauge.zip

Damn,I forgot to shut the oven off in my 9th house,quickly now...:cheeky:

Nice to see or better hear yet another one of your great sound creations!

Will try it out tonight, but will probably go on my GTO as I am still trying to get enough sounds that the Z06 (using your other awesome sound!) the regular C6's & GTO all have notable slightly different sounds. For my paticular taste.

Thanx! again Skepsis! Keep em' comin'!

Thx guys,I'll try to keep 'em comin';) and as a mater of fact ,I just made another one for the gt500kr,but as with some of my recent sounds(nfs origin) including the one in this thread,I'm not really satisfied with the outcomes...the problem is in the quality of samples(original nfs vs tdu standards)and the audio engine of the tdu...the bassy and trebley sounds tend to sound like crap after conversion to mono/4bit/tdu audio engine...hope I'll find some other source,"more compatible" with tdu...gotta get back now to try to fix up the gt500 sound some more...

I think the problem is on your part,I'm having no such problems...or maybe it's just youtube's servers,who knows...

btw. You like my videos and you wanna watch them,or you won't download 500kb before you watch??

download 500kb? huh?

i think i know what you mean, cos ive tried it again just now and its fine :D

now that i've been on the comp for an hour and a bit now...

Youtube servers then probably.

p.s. I meant in the sense that you either want to see my vids cuz they're cool and directed by Steven Spielberg:lol: or don't want to download massive amount of data(500kb):nanananana:,before you see/hear it in vids. Comm'on it's coming from me ,you know it's gonna be good stuff!:cheeky:

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 3 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 2 years later...