We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Iced, stepping down from TDU:Central (ish)

Iced_Bullet

Over the past few months I've had a reduced activity on here for a few reasons, whether you noticed or not is a different story :p. Basically, my decreased presence on the boards will inevitably get more so as time goes on as I continue to shift my life priorities.

I originally decreased my time on here to concentrate on my massive coursework load. However as two or three of you heard last night while in the chatbox I took the opportunity of a slight change in my day routine to re-evaluate my life and work out what I was(n't) achieving living on here. And I wasn't getting great 'results' :lol:. I've decided to make the most of what free time I have and am going out with mates more and what not, as opposed to coming home from college and spending my evening on here or MSN with (without being anyway rude) people I don't actually know, excluding Speed of course ;) <3

Afterall, we only have one chance at being young and enjoying it (legally of course ... *ahem*) :p

Some of you noticed I havn't been here a while ... and thanks for the questions regarding my where-abouts, I just thought I'd make it public as to where I am going and for what reasons.

Over the summer holidays I will be back, just to check on things when I have a free evening and what not. However, when TDU2 comes out, there will be nothing stopping me spending my uni evenings cruising around whatever Atari/Eden give us!

Regards,

IcedyWisey

:thumbsup:

p.s. Love you all Heart_by_maftie.gif, and me leaving has nothing to do with anyone or anything on here. Just thought I'd clear that up!

--------------------

To Staff (and nosey members :twisted:):

* I would post this in the staff section, but as I can't get in ... yeah :) *

As for my position as a 'ModMod' I am happy to remain so, and when I do pop on occasionally if I have a free evening or something I can still aid processes :p But I would understand and wouldn't mind if I was replaced because I might be out of touch with new rules or something ...

Good to hear Iced as I've been wanting to get rid of you for ages! :cheeky: j/p

No really it's good to hear and honestly I would prefer that you guys come here when you have some freetime and such as I don't think being here constantly is a good thing either. I know that's a strange thing for me to say considering I'm the admin and all but really I want you all to live and have a life, this place is for fun not for life ...well hopefully we'll be here for a good while but I don't want you here all the time.

So go out enjoy yourself, act stupid, make mistakes and such as that's how you learn.

Take care mate and all the best! :D

:drunk:

I know and can fully understand where your coming from Iced as my time here as decreased alot over the past few months for near enough the same reasons, apart from the college work :cheeky:

Take care and enjoy what ever you decide to do

:cheers:

Me thinks that a lot of people didn't bother reading the original post. He never said he was leaving, just that he would be less active. He will still be here to make a fool out of himself with his drunken pictures :cheeky:.

I think I'll be doing something along the same lines after the holidays. I shall still be here, probably more than Iced but not as much as before a few weeks ago. I've had a better time and have been happier with my gf over the last few weeks that I haven't had my laptop.

Anyway *passes thread back to Iced*

Thanks all for your comments, appreciate them :)

Yeah, Mell is right (Never though I'd say that if I'm honest ;)). I'll be popping on occasionally. And dont worry, there'll still be drunk pictures of me, seeing as how much you love them, haha! Exams are over, had a great day, and am sooo tired I'm spending it inside (also, I'm not 18 yet, 2 months to go!, so can't hit the city like 90% of my friends! :mad:)