We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial Car List

Who

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The One-77 shot was pushed back. I read about that in the topic of that article at TDU2.fr, something caused Fabien to have pushed it back for perhaps somewhere during E3.

Google's ''translation''attempt:

Well, I [do] not [have] good news. The marketing team seems to have pushed back the date of its communication on Aston Martin. My two screenshots with one-77 will probably not released before E3.

Dsl [¿] for this ...

Would this mean they had to delay since negotiations have taken slightly longer than expected?

If you're talking about the pics Eathen Hunt posted, the they are real. They are tdu2.fr's exclusive TDU2 shots from the event at Eden last week. They will of used the debug tools to change the time.

I was hoping that. Thanks :)

2 Brand new cars confirmed

This morning I watched the new Tdu's E3 trailer and I've noticed 2 new cars plus the confirm that police will be in the game. Here's some (low quality) shots I've made from the video:

2010 Chevrolet Camaro (The black car not the police car):

[ATTACH]12932[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12933[/ATTACH]

XX Mercedes-Benz M-klasse:

[ATTACH]12934[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12935[/ATTACH]

Sorry for the resolution.

UPDATED June 14th

Additions

[*] Chevrolet Camaro w/Screen

[*] Dodge Charger Police Car w/Screen

[*] Mercedes ML63 AMG w/Screen

Modifications

• Audi S3 Image Added

Format

• Post #2 now used as changelog

Hopefully the mighty BADNED comes back sometime and helps me with the years again, just so i can be sure they're right

UPDATED June 14th

Additions

• Chevrolet Camaro w/Screen
  • Dodge Charger Police Car w/Screen
  • Mercedes ML63 AMG w/Screen

Modifications

• Audi S3 Image Added

Format

• Post #2 now used as changelog

Hopefully the mighty BADNED comes back sometime and helps me with the years again, just so i can be sure they're right

Did he confirm that it was the 2009 ml 63 amg,cause it just as easily could be the 2010

It was the model from 2009-> that had the rectangular intake in the bumper. The last facelift, of this month actually, was merely something that had to do with new lights and chrome inserts in the bumpers, nothing more.
I knew about the 2009 facelift,but I didn't realize they redesigned it again.But yah,noe that i looked at the 2010 model it has to be the 2009 ml63 amg.

If Atari mess up these cars performances again I'm not gonna be one happy bunny. Main gripe is that they limited top speed because of gearing when in reality we know cars like the Merc 55's are computer limited to 155 but could easily do 190mph stock! If they mess up the R34 then grrrrrrrrrr!