We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

I love it. The sound is so deep and it really roars (sadly my camera doesn't record the sound very well), it looks great (or it will sometime soon..), and it's faster than a WRX STi. Overall.. my favourite car lol.

And btw, it's a WRC homologation model, so it's 1 of like.. 20 (if that!) in the UK :)

Dunno if I've posted in here before, but anyway I'm currently running round in this:

148no15.jpg

1.6 Focus, for a 19 year old is plenty for now :) Beats all my mates in their minis (on the straights).

Around next year I'm looking along the lines of a Civic (EP3) 1.6 sport, might have a fiddle with the engine in that one...

True! :lol:

I think it will be a 306 then. Lol

Dunno if I've posted in here before, but anyway I'm currently running round in this:

-focus-

1.6 Focus, for a 19 year old is plenty for now :) Beats all my mates in their minis (on the straights).

Around next year I'm looking along the lines of a Civic (EP3) 1.6 sport, might have a fiddle with the engine in that one...

I like your Focus, it's pretty nice. ;)

Our Kluger is awaiting a new fuel pump (Some Toyota trainee broke it when it was getting a service) and now for the next 1-2 weeks we have a hybrid camry. It's not horribly bad since it's the top spec one but I can feel my reputation slowly fading :/

Toyota-Hybrid-Camry420-420x0.jpg

Can't be bothered taking a photo but it's the same colour and spec as above...

Our Kluger is awaiting a new fuel pump (Some Toyota trainee broke it when it was getting a service) and now for the next 1-2 weeks we have a hybrid camry. It's not horribly bad since it's the top spec one but I can feel my reputation slowly fading :/

Haha, shame you didn't get the V6, they're cool ;)