We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Guest MrLolololXD

I'd say your best bet would be to get them from that store in the US. That's a whole set of 4 rims landed in Australia for less than $1000, it'll be hard to do much better than that.

I'd call up your local Volksy dealer and get them to give you a price as well, so you know the rough price to expect for a set of genuine wheels in Australia.

I'm glad the dealer I bought my truck from had my custom rims installed on the lot. None of this wheel size thinking stuff. Although I wish they had thought through what size wheels they put on. My fronts rub bad whenever I do a u-turn. In other news while I'm on vacation I've been thinking of things to get for my truck. I'm trying to get a big chrome look for it. If you guys have any kind of cheap ideas check this website out cause I need suggestions. Thanks if you can help me out.

http://www.4wheelparts.com

EDIT:

I found another website. And if you do search for parts search for 2011 Chevrolet 1500 Silverado LS Extended Cab 4.8L. Thanks again if your bored enough to do this

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com

^ It'll be epic, don't worry :nods:

I want to go to the south of France again. La Turbie is very nice, better than Monaco in some ways.

:whistle:

Yeah i know... But i take that route when i arrive in Monaco. Only my car is not that fast :lol:

That looks like some very excellent stretches of road and in that little Puegeot it should be pretty epic. Now I kinda wish I lived in Europe.

Yep! Europe has brilliant roads. Should be good, and hot :lol:

Yeah i know... But i take that route when i arrive in Monaco. Only my car is not that fast :lol:

Yep! Europe has brilliant roads. Should be good, and hot :lol:

Trust me you do not know hot till you go to the Mojave desert near where I live. Makes me glad to be on vacation.