We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Just carry a fat mate in your boot all the time :cheeky: I like a K20 but without a ecu tune the vtec kicks in later than on a B-series :huh: Wouldn't mind K20 turbo-ing a fifth gen hatch though and track prepping it :evil:

...yeah lose the mudflaps!

and thanks a lot randomsox! :D

Nice picture, Mb. I guess it is Switzerland, or somewhere in Alps. :D

TB3_Galerie_Dynatek.jpg

My dad ordered one of these and he didn't even let me know. I was like :fuming: that he didn't tell me about it :lol: On Tuesday, we installed the box and the guy from whom we bought it said that the difference in power is big, but we don't feel so. The Belgian company claims the add-on unit gives you 34 hp and 60 Nm. I'd like to do a quick dyno run.. I have to say that I'd rather spend 380 euros on paint repairing and BMW Performance diffuser, though...

I will get some pics when my dad is at home, because dad's Spanish Benz has broken down so he drives mum's bimmer.

All this talk of epic driving roads is making me want to take my moms 3 Series Bimmer and driving it to the mountains about 30 minutes away.

This area has a lot of great California canyon roads, and there are even more up north. https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=33.163421,-116.458511&spn=0.221873,0.444603&t=m&z=12

Do it now, the E90 has great chassis and the NA inline six is really awesome. You'll enjoy it, even with US speed limits. :p