We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

2.1 litre V8...

:eyebrow:

Ferrari made a 2.0 V8. ;) Was in the 208 GT4 & 208 GTB/S True story. :nods:

Also I'm going to up the engine size in whatever car I get next, Im used to 2.0 saloons(99 Mondeo, 75, 406) so wanting a bit of ooomph back! :lol:

That said I'll maybe be downsizing to a 0.6 if insurance is right! not for eco reasons, but for coffee! ;)

Looks like new! :)

I wish it did. Lots of scratches, stone chips, curbed wheels and swirls. Need to convince my dad into a professional detail next year and then new wheels, black grills, Performance diffuser and a 330 exhaust tip, but that will never happen. :lol:

Autoglym *thumbs down* (Meguiars fanboy, sorry)

Chemical Guys *thumbs up*

Autoglym had the cheapest products, yet good enough for me as an amateur. I'm going to use the SRP and EGP for minor parts like wheels or metal parts. Tried it on the wheels and I'm pleased with the finish!

Guest MrLolololXD

You should really only need to wax your car twice a year and clay bars aren't really at all necessary on new cars, unless they get driven, a lot. Over use of those products or anything similar can be just as bad for your paint, or worse, than not washing it at all.

You should really only need to wax your car twice a year and clay bars aren't really at all necessary on new cars, unless they get driven, a lot. Over use of those products or anything similar can be just as bad for your paint, or worse, than not washing it at all.

It hasn't been waxed for three years, washed only with a noname shampoo. I clayed it this summer and waxed it twice last month. I want to protect the car as much as possible, because winter seasons are getting tough here and it is daily driven.

Apu, dont worry, our car is brand new and some idiot made sure to scratch our rear bumper >.< Probably repairing it next month. Just needs paint, it's not dented.

:hi5: Previous owner or dealer managed to reverse into a curb or something. Good job it's right at the bottom, you'd never notice :lol: Celica on the other hand has been key'd by a Toyota hater (Merc owner), and could do with a full respray. *shrug*