We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Yeah I know that feeling. I don't usually update it as I'll listen to newly downloaded music straight off my USB stick or listen to new stuff on the radio. I'm finding there's less and less stuff worth downloading these days anyway. :)

Guest MrLolololXD

LOLVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mate you need to get your hands on a 2JZ, then your friends will never give your car crap :D

LOLVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mate you need to get your hands on a 2JZ, then your friends will never give your car crap :D

That guy who owns that Volvo also has a black Supra that is the most beautiful Supra i have ever seen! And a fast one at that!

He has dedicated a Facebook page for the two too if you want to take a look: Björcks Busbil - Supra - 245 | Facebook

Well this thread is to post pics of the cars we drive etc, well i dont drive yet,

I think you just answered yourself :p

But if we go on this line, I'll drive a civic in November, we also have a CRV and an XC90 that I can drive then. Later when I get a job and stuff I'll get something more expensive, like a Toyota GT86. When I get really rich and famous I'll drive a Lamborghini or a Ferrari or a Porsche. Maybe I'll also become a racing driver, maybe driving a Red Bull F1 car. When I get old, I'll get a Maserati Quattroporte and hire a driver. That's what this guy drives in real life! :cheeky: :lol: