We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

One of these. Only got my provisional though.

-Snip_

I Owned One Of Those lol adcept mine was black and has custom rims

I don't have my own car yet since I just got my learners a few weeks ago, so I'm driving my mom's 2001 Volvo S40 1.9T and my dad's 2007 Acura MDX Tech.

I Hate you lol i got to get mine this month lol

I Hate you lol i got to get mine this month lol

=P I keep trying to convince my parents to let me buy a car since I've found quite a few nice used ones for a good price but my dad won't let me until I get my full license, but I'm probably going to get an Acura RSX for the summer and get the Volvo in winter. After that I'm going to save up for a while and get either a Skyline or a Supra.

Ya same, except I always seem to find the best deals in Edmonton lol It's not that bad though, it's only 3 hours each way.

Im In Vermilion Which is 2 Hours Away From Edmonton So 5hrs In Total ;)

Used to Live In Lloydminster Which Is 3hr's From Edmonton So It Would Be 6hrs lol

• 2 weeks later...

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z245/matt88sco/Mountain%20Biking/kirkhill1.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z245/matt88sco/Mountain%20Biking/MUD.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z245/matt88sco/Mountain%20Biking/Thepair.jpg

:D

The GT Aggressor is mine (blue one). The pictures were just taken on Friday, on my Sony Ericsson C510. Turned out pretty well for a phone!

Also, my car is actually clean for once!

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z245/matt88sco/cleanpunto.jpg

(Also taken with the phone)

• 2 weeks later...

Not driving just yet, was thinking about getting an AE86 next year, but it's got to be my car for all of uni (if I stay in the UK for uni) and I'd rather have something that... well, works :D. So right now looking at a 2005 Mazda 3 1.6S. Price isn't too bad, need to find out how much the insurance is going to be on dad's plan though as I have to pay for everything to do with the car :p. Which means when the car comes, the computer, xbox 360, ipod touch and everything else of value (except my camera, phone and laptop) goes :D.

• 3 weeks later...

IM002533.JPG

Saving up for a E30 327i M-Tech at the moment (See pic, not that specific one though) :D

Probably getting my own car in 2014/2015 or something like that. Don't need it before that time, can use my grandpa's or my parents car anyway.

This is my car, VW Polo 93. 1.3

Beginning of the month, Sat, freshly washed in the work :p Now you can see this unit... W12 :D Yes, I lold :D

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

A few days after washing...

...was rapidly dirty...

btw. 117.202 kilometers. ;)

Picture

Saving up for a E30 327i M-Tech at the moment (See pic, not that specific one though) :D

Probably getting my own car in 2014/2015 or something like that. Don't need it before that time, can use my grandpa's or my parents car anyway.

Is it just me or is that the WORST license plate name EVA!!!

(unless, your a member of it :cheeky::monkeydance::stinks:)

• 2 weeks later...
http://home.arcor.de/spiggy/IM002533.JPG

lol HAMAS license plate :rofl:

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks!

Well, these are my cars and my parent's cars and my siblings' cars xD

So, what I have here, is a 2007, Toyota Hilux pick-up, we also have a 1998 one, but I don't have a picture of it at the moment, I'll upload it later

In the firts picture, there is my brother's 1995 Audi Coupe, that I take for a ride at night every now and then :D

The third picture is a Volvo FL7 lorry xD used for moving the big tractor that my parent's also own

My mom also has a 2006 Hyundai Tucson, but that's a work car (it sucks)

Happy? :D:D