We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Community Patch 1.67d [Please upgrade to 1.68 instead!]

Djey

Don't forget to copy AIConfig.xml file from XML folder to Database folder, as well

That patch installer is really a pain, test version still does not succeed on any PC except mine...

I will provide another fix in a few hours.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about traffic management.

It allows to define, in each zone, appearing percentage of each traffic vehicle. It enables some previously unlocked traffic vehicles too.

But credits to 2CVSUPERGT for fine tuning clothes and traffic :)

(I'm just responsible for technical part of the job).

You've just to go to your dressing room then change top and bottom clothes. Bike suits are automatically added to clothes list.

Edit : dunno what gear means exactly ... if it's helmet, that's not possible, sorry for that.

Looks like excellent work!

I tried to do a manual install on Windows RC 7 64 bit, no luck. I get the Atari logo and Eden logos fine. It causes an unknown problem when it attemps to bring up the loading screen (blue/black picture of cars and bike).

So far I have tried:

- Running TDU as I had normally

- Windows XP SP3 compatability mode

- As admin

Same crash in all instances. I will try a manual install again just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I had tried to use the auto installer as admin first time, and experienced the same crash as others have experienced. I don't think that would have affected anything though. Once I replaced my backup files I was able to load TDU and play normally.

I have 1.66a + megapack. I just installed the blingbling to test with as I had no mods installed before and it worked fine. Changed the colour of a 288 GTO.

Could it be a problem with Securom and the file sizes? I noticed all the DB files from the mod are slightly larger than the original files.

Wasn't there some issue before with having to change something so that different size files could be used rather than having to repack or is that included in the modded files?

Thanks for the quick response. I'll try reply if you answer but I need to sleep soon, I can provide whatever debugging files that you may need to help solve.

Wasn't there some issue before with having to change something so that different size files could be used rather than having to repack or is that included in the modded files?
As installer has serious problems it can't transform your bnk1.map file into a magic map, that is necessary to accept larger files.

To solve this, you have to either download and install '1.66+ Megapack magic map' separately (from Modding Tools thread), or wait the installer to be finalized. I'm still working on it.

I am still having issues.It now is showing an error message

(sorry it is kinda hard to read)

and i still cant run it as a administrator.

Fix is in progress for critical error.

And why can't you run as administrator ? Isnt' that your PC ?

As installer has serious problems it can't transform your bnk1.map file into a magic map, that is necessary to accept larger files.

To solve this, you have to either download and install '1.66+ Megapack magic map' separately (from Modding Tools thread), or wait the installer to be finalized. I'm still working on it.

Fix is in progress for critical error.

And why can't you run as administrator ? Isnt' that your PC ?

When I get a chance I will try the magic map and then an install of the mod and see how it goes, thanks. :)