We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Community Patch 1.67d [Please upgrade to 1.68 instead!]

Djey

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this question may have been asked/answered already, but I don't feel like going through 9 pages worth of replys, so here it is:

Is there a way to return the traffic to pre-1.67d, while retaining everything not related to traffic post-1.67d? The cop cars and other unlocked traffic cars as well as the new management seems to be messing up the traffic for everyone I cruise with who doesn't have the 1.67 patch, and I'd like to return it to how it was before.

in reference to the interesting colors cops turn, after making one change colors, drive forward 100 yards, keeping the cop in your rearview camera.

it will turn white again. now put your car in reverse,again keeping the rearview camera on. when you get close the car will change colors again

this question may have been asked/answered already, but I don't feel like going through 9 pages worth of replys, so here it is:

Is there a way to return the traffic to pre-1.67d, while retaining everything not related to traffic post-1.67d? The cop cars and other unlocked traffic cars as well as the new management seems to be messing up the traffic for everyone I cruise with who doesn't have the 1.67 patch, and I'd like to return it to how it was before.

Restore the Bnk\Database\AIConfig.xml file; if you have installed it automatically, a backup has been put into Test Drive Unlimited\Mods\00000167 folder.

You could also tell people to use this patch ;)

But in our tests, other guys did not see new cars and that was all...

Are you sure it's not server-sided ? As game connection has been pretty bad for 2 weeks.

You have to restore all the patch, as the AIConfig.xml file is only a traffic spawn management studyed for 1.67d. To restore only the AIConfig.xml will give you some bugs and new traffic will continue to appear (only on your screen as you said).

1 - Restore all 1.66a files

or

2 - make your friends get 1.67d patch