We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Community Patch 1.67d [Please upgrade to 1.68 instead!]

Djey

You can't manage traffic by yourself. New traffic settings are automatically applied when using patch 1.67.

- a few traffic vehicles unlocked

- particular traffic vehicles appear in more zones

- traffic density has been changed at a few locations (experimental)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two questions here:

1. With the new dealer structure, cars that were originally upgrades (i.e. Saleen S281) start at performance level zero (i.e. S281 3 Valve is now level zero instead of one) and their fully tuned version (like S281 Extreme, originally level 3) are now level 2. When it comes time to sell said vehicle or someone without the patch is racing against it, are the performance level numbers displayed as before the community patch or after?

2. Any chance of a later patch update allowing for custom colors on the motorcycles?

1. I don't know. That will worth a try :)

2. No, as basically no bike can be painted @ Paint Shop Deluxe. Yet, you will be able to get new color sets with a future release of modding tools (using colors from other models).

Each S281 are different slot placement. TDU technic for these cars is to make a "slot swap", giving the performance allowed to this new slot, nothing increase performance. So kit 0 or 1 or 2 or 3 have no incidence about perfs.

This "slot swap" technic have one problem. swap force to got new rims but the rims size setting don t change and you keep the size from the rims you got before. It make some crapy bugs.

Cars buyed with patch 1.67d, can't got this bug cause there is not slot swap now, but Patch 1.67d can't resolve this bug if you buyed the car before installing patch, making a slot sawp except the 350Z nismo tuned from the 350Z kit1.

Sooo . . .what's the latest? A comprehensive post with all the updates, modifications, encountered problems, etc. would be great.

I'm running XP(32) with a couple of sound mods and the deluxe paint shop for all cars mod. Very clean system. What problems might I encur with this patch? How would I return to my original settings if I can't get it to run correctly?

p.s. I don't mind being directed to a previous post if these questions have previously been answered - I miss alot of things, so I may have missed that.

Thanks, and great job Djey! I hope to add this patch once I have all my ducks in a row. :D

EDIT: What does this mean? What is "IK"?

All your camera and IK swap must be set again.

As far as I know, it won't cause any problems. Ace Project is a one-time hack that simply makes your savegame have club races completed (and does not run continuously or do anything beyond giving you a blank savegame with club races finished), and this patch is a database-only mod.

I don't think any conflicts are even really possible :D

@ SlashTheTexan: I don't know what IK stands for exactly, but it's the configuration for all of the seat-belt positions, gear-shift setup, and other things like that. Unless you have vehicle-model-mods or car-swaps installed you don't need to worry about those. :D Also, the only thing you would need to back up (if you wanted to back anything up at all) would be the Database folder, since that's the only thing this patch modifies. Don't worry too much about it if you've already patched it without backing up, though, this patch is stable. :thumbsup: