We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tuning Companies Ruining Cars

KoenigseggBG

The colours on the Vanquish are too much for me, as well as the rims. But thanks for understanding the mean of peaceful discussion, rather than just flame on me. :)

Don't worry, I'll flame ya! OMG KOENIG HOW COULD U SAY SUCH MASTERPIECE IS UGLEH?????? YOU MUST BE INFECTED OR SOMETHING!!! :eek:

jk.. But I liked the Aston, The SLR and The Rolls

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a '99 Jaguar XKR. A company called Zeemax got hold of it and "improved" it...

2s8mder.jpg

43pde.jpg

4tpugm.jpg

The above "improvements" came to a total cost of £45,000!

This disaster can be all yours today for JUST £27,000 ... Comparing the modification costs to the sale value of the car gives me a clear indication that I am not alone in thinking this is horrific.

Out of the ones on this page, I like quite a few of them. You talk about the colours on the Vanquish being hideous, but it doesn't always come like that. You could have it all black if you wanted. I'm also starting to quite like the SLR Rennovatio. It's nicely done, not too over-the-top imo. :)

I quite liked the way they customised the 599. Sure it could have been nicer but it's not too much imo. You have to admit though, the Mansory does sound incredible! ;)

*1:59 onwards*

<Mansory 599 Video>

Lol, I love how he floors it for a second, and then immediately has to brake. :rolleyes:

Off topic: Veyron @ :45. :D

haha I love that Mercedes ute. :D

Speaking of which it seems the Mercedes benz utility is more poular then i thought

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --