We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Europe Vs North America

Jacob

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Autocar actually ran the ZR1 vs a LP670 SV in a comparison test... This is a toughie for me though... But much as I like American muscle, i think i'm gonna have to favour the Lambo on this one. For some reason, i don't quite like the ZR1 as much as i did the Z06...

As for the prev one, I pick the Fiat. It doesn't look pretty, but I like it, especially since it's unique. Heh my mum even called it "frog eyed" because of the way the lights bulge up over the bonnet... This is actually a car I aspire to own one day, if I can find one in Singapore. There used to be a fair few about 10 years ago but many have disappeared since :(

The closest comparisons to the ZR1 are the 911 GT2, Nissan GTR(VSpec?) and Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR.

I'll go with the ZR1, I don't like the stripe in the Gallardo so much tbh, still a great car. If it was a normal LP560 or an LP560 Spyder(:drool:) I'll take it over the ZR1.

Ferrari. The Viper's too brash, and that particular one is to basic, whereas the Ferrari is technical, powerful, agressive, and smooth at the same time. Plus, the crackle and wail of the exhaust beats even the Viper's below. No competition with this one, though it would be closer if it was the Viper ACR against the standard 430. ;)

-Leadfoot

Ferrari, no real competition there.

This isn't anywhere near fair, Ferrari.

;240439']Ferrari. The Viper's too brash, and that particular one is to basic, whereas the Ferrari is technical, powerful, agressive, and smooth at the same time. Plus, the crackle and wail of the exhaust beats even the Viper's below. No competition with this one, though it would be closer if it was the Viper ACR against the standard 430. ;)

-Leadfoot

Actually its the Viper who's not a fair match for the Ferrari, considering that its the 2008 model. Only thing that the Scuderia is better at really is the 0-60 acceleration and maybe the handling but thats it. Not saying this just because I'm a viper fan but because you guys seem to be judging these cars just by the looks. I can't argue about each cars looks because thats a matter of taste, but performance is another story.

The 430 scud wins this by a mile.

Better in pretty much every way imaginable.

At least its not based on a design thats over 15 years old now... how many more will they do before people realise that? I guess the states have always been good at propaganda eh?! They did win Vietnam afterall ;)

Actually its the Viper who's not a fair match for the Ferrari, considering that its the 2008 model. Only thing that the Scuderia is better at really is the 0-60 acceleration and maybe the handling but thats it. Not saying this just because I'm a viper fan but because you guys seem to be judging these cars just by the looks. I can't argue about each cars looks because thats a matter of taste, but performance is another story.

+ Uno My Friend It Seems nothing ever good enought for these People :rolleyes:

The 430 scud wins this by a mile.

Better in pretty much every way imaginable.

At least its not based on a design thats over 15 years old now... how many more will they do before people realise that? I guess the states have always been good at propaganda eh?! They did win Vietnam afterall ;)

The Ferrari F430 is based on the older 360. It isn't as old as the Viper but itself isn't from scratch(Like the 458)

I'll go with the Viper, a lot of power, a proper manual and decent handling, and great looks.