We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Lamborghini LP640 & LP640 Roadster V1.1

Tool831

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might have been answered before, but what do you mean with this tool?

As many are asking about my signature, ill say this once and once only aswell please get back ontopic as 5 people have now asked in here i believe..

Basically i edited the Lamborghini Murcielago roadster physics and matched it to the real LP640 Roadster specifications and now it feels and handles just like the real thing as every physic part is set on it. :cool:

Reaper did the veyron and it turned out great aswell. :cheeky:

However this counts as cheating if used online and i dont play online anymore due to i just mod the game and will not do a guide or show how i learned to do this.

Now back on topic! ;)

As many are asking about my signature, ill say this once and once only aswell please get back ontopic as 5 people have now asked in here i believe..

Basically i edited the Lamborghini Murcielago roadster physics and matched it to the real LP640 Roadster specifications and now it feels and handles just like the real thing as every physic part is set on it. :cool:

Reaper did the veyron and it turned out great aswell. :cheeky:

However this counts as cheating if used online and i dont play online anymore due to i just mod the game and will not do a guide or show how i learned to do this.

Now back on topic! ;)

Thanks for the explanation tool :D

Just one thing: Are you planning to make a version with "normal" physics? Since it might be considered as cheating, it might be a problem..

Sorry for the offtopic, but I had to ask that, sorry

But yeah, lol great work so far, definitely you're skilled :thumbsup:

The ninterior looks really nice, althougth I noticed somethin for your exterior body. If you wish to get as close as osssible to the real car as you can. I would recolor the A pillar from bodycolor to glossy black. As you migth notice on this or any other car photo:

http://image.motortrend.com/f/9495955/112_0703_05z+2007_lamborghini_murcielago_lp640_roadster+front.jpg

If you wish to get as close as osssible to the real car as you can. I would recolor the A pillar from bodycolor to glossy black. As you migth notice on this or any other car photo:

http://image.motortrend.com/f/9495955/112_0703_05z+2007_lamborghini_murcielago_lp640_roadster+front.jpg

Already got that covered. ;) Reapers images and all mine don't show what ive updated yet.