We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[Koenigsegg] The New CCXR Trevita

KoenigseggBG

When sunlight hits the car, it sparkles like millions of silvery white diamonds infused inside the visible carbon fiber weave bodywork.

Trevita is an abbreviation in Swedish and translates into - three whites. The Koenigsegg visible carbon weave body work is renowned around the globe for its perfection and uniqueness. However, so far it has only been possible to utilize the classic black carbonfibres.

As Koenigsegg always strives to create new unique technologies and solutions, we have now reached a new milestone -The Koenigsegg Proprietary Diamond Weave.

By utilising a new and unique method, Koenigsegg has managed to coat fibers with a diamond finish. The process was fully developed at Koenigsegg headquarters in Ängelholm Sweden, where the fiber treatment is conducted carefully in small quantities, prior to further processing the prepreg material.

Koenigsegg will only produce three Trevitas in total, hence the name. This makes the Trevita one of the most rare versions in the Koenigsegg family cars.

The three cars are fully equipped with Koenigsegg Shimmering Diamond Weave bodywork, double carbon wing, paddle-shift, inconell exhaust system, carbon ceramic brakes with ABS, hydraulic lifting system, infotainment system, tyre monitoring system, chrono instrument cluster and airbags.

Pictures :

88539d1252589649t-released-koenigsegg-trevita-trevita4.jpg

88538d1252589634-released-koenigsegg-trevita-trevita6.jpg

88540d1252589662-released-koenigsegg-trevita-trevita8.jpg

88544d1252589711-released-koenigsegg-trevita-trevita2.jpg

88543d1252589693-released-koenigsegg-trevita-trevita3.jpg

88542d1252589683-released-koenigsegg-trevita-trevita9.jpg

88541d1252589670-released-koenigsegg-trevita-trevita7.jpg

Call me a fanboy, I don't care. If you don't like it, it's your opinion. I JUST LOVE IT!!! :drool: :bow: Looks so smooth and that diamond covering makes it stand out from every other car on the market. The power, well you know the engine : the sick 4.8 liter twin-supercharged V8. I hope they will do something for the interior to make it a better place to be, though, so far I haven't seen an interior picture of the Trevita. Well, that's my opinion, post up yours. :)

Koenigsegg (and pagani) should focus on a new car, rather than a million and 1 different editions

You want some Quant? xD On serious note, I do agree with you about that, maybe they are some sort of afraid of change or just don't have such dramatic ideas...but look at Lambo, what have they done with the Murcielago?

• Murcielago
  • Murcielago Roadster
  • LP640
  • LP640 Roadster
  • LP640 Versace
  • LP640 Roadster Versace
  • LP670-4 SV
  • LP650-4

And they are still popluar. I mean, having such great base in both cases (the CCX and Murcielago) you can make a lot of different models and they will still sell like hot bread. Have you seen a CCX standing in a showroom for more then like 3-4 months? ;)

Not into this trend of "Special Edition" cars that give you no more than a bragging right. Yes Bugatti I'm looking at you!

Personally speaking I'd rather have a standard CCX, this is a bit too much for me.

Thanks for posting it though :)

That is absolutely sick. Silver carbonfibre weave - who'da thunk it? The rims are really really nice as well

One thing though: can you imagine crashing that thing? Or even just getting it scratched? Then again, maybe being an almost diamond encrusted car, it's possible that the material would be able to resist scratches!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Nommeh.

I quite look the look of that. But how many 'sticky outy' bits arethey going to add before they make a new one

...but look at Lambo, what have they done with the Murcielago?

• Murcielago
  • Murcielago Roadster
  • LP640
  • LP640 Roadster
  • LP640 Versace
  • LP640 Roadster Versace
  • LP670-4 SV
  • LP650-4

Very true, but you forgot the Reventon and that will maybe add another to the list in the near future too. :)

That is absolutely sick. Silver carbonfibre weave - who'da thunk it? The rims are really really nice as well

One thing though: can you imagine crashing that thing? Or even just getting it scratched? Then again, maybe being an almost diamond encrusted car, it's possible that the material would be able to resist scratches!

Cheers for agreeing, Jon. As for your question, may I say that as only 3 of those will be made, they probably will spend their lives in some garages, honestly I don't imagine someone turning up on a track day with that...:p