We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need For Speed Shift

sanrevo

Just collected my copy of the game not long ago and I started playing it for awhile now . I am really suprised how much it has changed from pro street ! Stunning car interiors and really gets my adrenaline pumped when everything starts to go blur and the only thing thats clear is the road ahead of you ! Highly recommend this game ! :thumbsup:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN recon it's miles better than Pro Street, which means it's an infinate amount times better than Undercover haha. I think it's because it's not been developed by Black Box, but some other London company.

9/10 from the official PS3, official Xbox and IGN means it should be good :) Im going to check youtube out!

How are the driving physics compared to ProStreet and Undercover? I think I may actually be tempted to buy this as well

MUCH better then both of the two games . It could be one of the best NFS ever since carbon imo.. The physics is not that bad though ! Its a little more realistic than GRID .. thats what I feel .. could be wrong though :lol:

^^ ˇˇ oohh I'm so sorry my bad, I was thinking about Underground2 (wasn't that obvious?)

Hot pursuit 2 was nice and fun, but still, completely arcadish driving, which I expect to be quite different in Shift. I believe it's much better than TDU and with not a single aid on, could be just how I like it....

Lol, I love the bit where it says "Drift Tutorial Coming Soon" after he's crashed on the previous 3 corners. Good sense of humour.

I was interested in this game but it's taking a beating from some of the people I know who have had it since last week (don't ask) so now I'm going to wait it out until severe boredom kicks in, or when I 100% DiRT 2.

This game is sooo good!

interiors are just stunning, high speed effect in interior is amazing. Cars sound very good.

I've got R8, GT3 RS on full tuning, and BMW 135i :D

To już wyszło w Polsce? :eek: We wszystkich reklamach mówili, że miało być od 18.09 :confused:

(So it's released in Poland already? :eek: All adverts say that it would be released on 18.09 :confused:)