We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StarLeyGT : Chevrolet Impala SS 92'

StarGT

Chevrolet Impala SS 92'

Vehicle Replaced : Mers CLS 55

Original scrach-made mesh by Pumbars

Converted : StarLeyGT

CREDITS :High Poly Model,Working Gauges,Accurate Detail,Cock_LR,Body_LR,Interior

b3451e89d960.jpg 865307751671.jpg

8940afed6bbb.jpg

ed3a13576f34.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINKS :

http://depositfiles.com/files/z1tnofw94

THIS MODIFICATION REQUIRES DJEY'S MAGICMAP

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

360_rus.gif

it's certainly an Impala SS. I forget the exact factory colors, I wanna say it came in black, burgundy (maroon), and a very dark minty green. there could've been more in the '94-'95 models, those were slightly different from the '96, which is arguably the best one, because they were converted Caprices. the Caprice was a slow seller for civilians, it was mostly a fleet car, and American cops even still today swear they were the best ones ever made. I wanna say the C-pillars were changed for '96, the C side windows didn't curve inward, they angled diagonally to the bottom.

I don't know anything about TDU moding, I'm not sure if you can create wheels for it or not, but I think I had the same rims in .z3d for one of our Firehawks.

only major problem I have is with the Impala badge on the trunk, it's way too big. that, and you should probably change the model year to 1996, cause that's what it is. :)

great model, I think Pumbarz used to convert to GTA for us years ago, he's pretty good.