We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BMW X5 Concept Model/Render

Eudemon

I found these images of a BMW X5 sporting the legendary TDU 505 licence plate sort of hiding away on an artist's site where he had Test Drive Unlimited 2 listed as Confidential and no mention of the original game. Remember not to take too much from this and also this could simply be an old TDU model we don't know but one thing is for sure if Atari have managed to get BMW for the next game then plenty of people including myself will have smiles as big as anything right now!

Enjoy!

BMW X5 Concept Model/Renders 2009-09-23

tdu2_bmwx5_1.jpg

tdu2_bmwx5_2.jpg

tdu2_bmwx5_3.jpg

tdu2_bmwx5_4.jpg

tdu2_bmwx5_5.jpg

tdu2_bmwx5_6.jpg

tdu2_bmwx5_7.jpg

=============================================

Again on my travels trawling for new info I found a rather exciting find showing a rendered vehicle (ingame model perhaps) that may possibly be in the next game. Now rather than just blurt it out I'll play a game with you, yes I know you hate me but hey this should be easy if you guys know your things with 4 wheels.

If you guess it right I'll post the render(s) in full, if not though then I'll post them up on the 1st October anyway so you'll get to see them either way!

Alright go!

Congrats to SilviaS14a for getting it first!

tdu2_whoami_1.jpg

Nice renders, looks like they are using the same thing, for the interior shot I can see the the high res door panels are shared with the interior and then shared with the exterior so that may mean we not longer have a low resolution interior for multiplayer. From the exterior looks like they have ditched alot of Bump maps and are going to model out badges

Although to early to tell yet.

Well done mate, images are in the first post. :D

Thanks :D, Excellent model btw hope it does appear in TDU2.

your'e a genius for finding all this new stuff. Iv'e looked on Google and all Iv'e managed to find are the images that are on this forum. you must have great patience to go trawling through google. and for that I say Thankyou. :thumbsup: