We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool's Mod Factory (20/3/2010 - List Updated)

Tool831

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could find every other thread Tool has started on one of his projects, and posted in every one of those, but that would be useless and take a whole lotta time. I don't care for that. So let's keep things concise and thank the best modder of this forum in this post properly.

[sincere mode]

Thank you Tool so much for these great mods you've done! These new models and physics really take my game to the next level. It is like you've outdone the game developers in quality, summarizing in one word; AMAZING!

[/sincere mode]

Looking forward to your next 'product'!

Here I recall seeing that you had done the conversion of these rims (http://motorbeam.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/novitec-rosso-ferrari-599-gtb-fiorano-wheels.jpg) For the first Ferrari F430 Scuderia.

But the project had been canceled at the time (the F430 was apparently planted TDU).

I wanted to know if it was possible to releasae Those nice rims?

You have already made the 599GTB, but like the LP640 Edo.

I was wondering if you had the opportunity to do the 599 GTB in its different Novitec Rosso versions?

I'll post some screens to see clearer.

http://www.motorbeam.com/cars/ferrari-599/novitec-rosso-ferrari-599-gtb-fiorano/

And this one (only black and white rims)

Like the LP640 Edo I think the 599GTB Novitec could be a nice mod for tdu.

If you do not have much time, it'll be nice if you could have released these rims.

Or tell me what game comes from these rims?

Thank you in advance for the answer;)

• 2 weeks later...

MilanelloPL, Tool did already state 600 times or so that he will make all cars from Shift. So also that Mazda, you just don't know when it will be the time for it. And I think thats allright, because its more fun to get supriced this way!

MilanelloPL, Tool did already state 600 times or so that he will make all cars from Shift. So also that Mazda, you just don't know when it will be the time for it. And I think thats allright, because its more fun to get supriced this way!

Oh, my bad, But that's good to know. :) Thanks. And yes, it is more fun to get suprised 'cause "life is like a box of chocolate".

Where did Tools Lotus Exige S go? I can't find it on any of the 9 pages of the realse forum and its also not linked on page 1.

if I had not downloaded the car back in its realse I would start to worry rembering ghost realses that where not real O..o but i have the file on my PC but where is its thread ?

Where did Tools Lotus Exige S go? I can't find it on any of the 9 pages of the realse forum and its also not linked on page 1.

if I had not downloaded the car back in its realse I would start to worry rembering ghost realses that where not real O..o but i have the file on my PC but where is its thread ?

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=15567