We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2009 Lamborghini Reventon [27/3/2010 - V1.2]

Tool831

• Replies 216
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

V1.1 Update is in progress..

Update's include:

Fixed details

Interior Shadow

Digital Dial activated (Test, If the test fails. A needle will be used)

Physics Installer

Well i hope the digital dial gets activated, but i will try and get my hope up.

I will be happy if all you can do is the needle.

Thanks

Hi, Tool831, how have you been? It's been a while since I've played TDU or checked the mod scene, I'm extremely surprised to see it still is alive and well, and impressed at the amazing work you've continued to push out and release.

The details in this, the CCX, and the R-35 GTR is astounding, you're using NFSS models, correct?

And i was wondering as the detail in the interiors looks so much better than before, did you finally get the bumpmaps to work? If not, what have you done to make these new cars look so much better inside and out , compared to your older works? I'm interested in knowing. :D

Cheers.

Wow. Been driving this non-stop tonight especially with fifomaniak's new sound. I absolutely love the attention to detail and it's one of the best mods for the game. Thanks so much tool. ;)

:eek: Once again a excellent image! Really outstanding.

And i was wondering as the detail in the interiors looks so much better than before, did you finally get the bumpmaps to work? If not, what have you done to make these new cars look so much better inside and out , compared to your older works? I'm interested in knowing. :D

Cheers.

All that is for me to know and you just to just enjoy the mod.. ;) :cheeky:

All that is for me to know and you just to just enjoy the mod.. ;) :cheeky:

It's just that i can notice they are higher in terms of quality, but i can't quite put my finger on what the factor(s) is...

(If its special stuff/techniques ot technology that you don't want to reveal publicly i understand) Well, if you want to PM me what's different about your cars now than before, I'd greatly appreciate it, I could be at peace cuz the quality amazes me but makes me scratch my head how AWESOME IT IS!

:D And i will most certainly enjoy the mod. :) I'm not a modder, but the qork that goes into these mods definitely shows through your work, making playing the mods that much more awesome.

I Will post pics as I process the screenshots i take during gameplay.

Whatever you're doing, whether you tell me or not, keep doing it and improving on it, cuz the quality of these choice mods is UNREAL!:thumbsup:

Tool81, i like make you a question. i have any problem with all physics installers of all cars, when i install the physics the game don't run, i try selling the cars like the lamborghini reventon to install the physics but is the same, the game don't run, ¿you know a method to install the physics, how i can install the physic without errors? i don't know wath do.

good luck, and thanks by this great car

Tool81, i like make you a question. i have any problem with all physics installers of all cars, when i install the physics the game don't run, i try selling the cars like the lamborghini reventon to install the physics but is the same, the game don't run, ¿you know a method to install the physics, how i can install the physic without errors? i don't know wath do.

good luck, and thanks by this great car

You need Djeys Community Patch 1.67. It´s an unofficial patch, you´ll find it here at TDU-C.