We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TimBud's bandwagon of shots

TimBud

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^The only way I know that works is to take a whole stack of shots (of the same scene) and stitch them together when you have enough.

Some guys on the forzamotorsport.net forums have made some amazing shots with that method.

I've not bothered yet because its very time consuming.

My current A600 'Tag (virus)' machine

930%20T.jpg

no, it all happened during a mega endurance race ;)

Have been playing around with a couple of new (to me) Ferrari's in the Tag hoppers. Both Upgraded to A600

360cs.jpg

Holds the road like nothing else.

dino.jpg

Surprisingly good once I added the rear spoiler. Before that it was wild, even with TCS and ABS.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah the RWD Gallardo is quite fun and putting the VB stripe on it just changes it for some reason and makes you drive like a madman, like the legend himself. Speaking of which, why on earth have Turn 10 not released the damn LP560/LP550. Always thought that was a huge omission for even the day 1 release.

why on earth have Turn 10 not released the damn LP560/LP550. Always thought that was a huge omission for even the day 1 release.

Because look at the Audi R8 V10. That is practically the h a l o car for FM3. FM, as we all know, make everything Audi, Lamborghini have on that game faster than every thing else whether it needs to be or not. If they added the LP560, it would have to be faster than the R8 V10, which would not be good. (Well actually it would be good, but we all know FM's line of reasoning)

• 2 weeks later...

Started saving up for the F250 Cali when the Community "Choice" pack came out a few weeks ago and quickly lost interest. So it was a nice surprise to find it in my VIP inbox this morning, from Turn10.

Nice car, crappy paint.

250%20cal.jpg

250%20calmas.jpg

Happy Christmas everyone.

• 2 weeks later...