We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2008 Aston Martin DB9 Coupé

Tool831

• Replies 136
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This. Is. Freaking. Brilliant. The DB9 was an instant hit for me the moment I laid eyes on it, and became my favourite car. However, I was massively disappointed with Eden's attempt, both in the looks and noise departments. Now however, thanks to you and fifomaniak, my DB9 will finally get the mileage and use that befits someone's fave car! Awesome!

A few days ago I posted "real DB9" in the request section - some people didn´t understand why I wished a DB9, because it is already in the game.

I hope they see your GIF-comparison. This is a big difference. You are now giving the DB9 the elegance that is missing on the Atari model. It´s not the wheels - it´s more about the shape. Atari´s DB9 looks kind of bulky and overweight...

i think it's a crazy idea because the db9 allready is installt in tdu it's one of the orig. cars from tdu so when you'll make a tuned version of it like the the nissan s14

form grin (i think)

than it's a good idea and i'll like it but not now

i think it's a crazy idea because the db9 allready is installt in tdu it's one of the orig. cars from tdu so when you'll make a tuned version of it like the the nissan s14

form grin (i think)

Who talks about any tuned versions?

The reason Tool is making that car is simple it's even written in the first post:

Look its simple as this, the DB9 in TDU is very incorrect. So this is why I am doing this. Also promised ages ago I would do this.

form grin (i think)

Reasons are already explained why its being redone. ;)

Aswell just cause grinn has done a tuned S14, doesn't mean im gonna do one. Personally imo im not into tuned cars in TDU.

Perfect, Tool! This is a DB9 how it should look. You also should send the images to Atari, there are some people who need a pair of glasses badly.

Looks great tool lovely british racing green as it should be.

Traditionally BRG is not a metallic color. Looks way better if it is uni (not metallic color).