We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

T3hReaper: 2008 Porsche 911 GT2 [V1.0]

T3hReaper91

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm? :confused: I don't get that, my rims are fine. So that's definitely not reaper's problem. ;)

Well he never said anything about T3hReaper doing anything wrong, and considering all the other users positive reply's, BMW_RobertL_93 probably already knew that it might be a driver issue, maybe he didn't add it correctly. The possibility's are endless. And he were probably just trying to enlighten other users that they might meet unforeseen errors.

What im saying is that your reply was just plain useless and annoying, you're taking up valuable thread-space which could be used for constructive and useful post's.

You people are the cancer of these forums. Please stfu or gtfo.

You people are the cancer of these forums. Please stfu or gtfo.

Wow.. What twisted your tit? I'm guessing you blocked out the winking emotion and such, cause honestly if you missed that then my post can be taken differently, however I added it just to let him know I wasn't being mean, I was only clarifying that I do not get it. I was letting him know that I do not get this issue, so it could be 'yes' nearly anything however would not be reapers fault for it.

I was being polite, not jumping down his throat about it I was just stating that I do not get it, So how about you stfu and gtfo?

k thx bye! :)

The rims turn blue when you put this car into a slot that DOESN'T have seperated front and rear rims (90% of the cars in the game), and the rims turn color regardless of which ones are used, you could use ANY rim model from any other mod and it would still turn blue. That means the bug is in the car, not the rims.

The rims turn blue when you put this car into a slot that DOESN'T have seperated front and rear rims (90% of the cars in the game), and the rims turn color regardless of which ones are used, you could use ANY rim model from any other mod and it would still turn blue. That means the bug is in the car, not the rims.

Says the person who knows nothing about TDU modding.

If it was a bug with the car everyone would have it! I do not know what the problem is. The rims are Racers-Hardware Rims so that could be the problem. So stop instantly pointing the finger at me when something goes wrong as it could be anything.

I will try to look into this but i do not have the bug so how am i supposed to know when it is fixed. Anyway my feeling is that the material of the rims is messed up but as they are Racers Hardware rims i can not edit the materials.

If it was a bug with the car everyone would have it! I do not know what the problem is. The rims are Racers-Hardware Rims so that could be the problem. So stop instantly pointing the finger at me when something goes wrong as it could be anything.

I will try to look into this but i do not have the bug so how am i supposed to know when it is fixed. Anyway my feeling is that the material of the rims is messed up but as they are Racers Hardware rims i can not edit the materials.

He said that the bug is on cars with a shared file for the Front/Rear rims(NOT the Murcielago's, Farboud, Esprit, etc.) but cars like the Nissan Skyline or Audi TT.

I don't see any bugs in the GT2 though.

You really need to stop "going off" at the drop of a hat, this was old way back when and it's only gotten worse. People are trying to help you narrow down the problem and you're spitting in their faces, it needs to STOP.

Like I said, I used multiple sets of rims from multiple different sources, they all turned blue. Rims sourced from RH, your mods, Tool's mods, they all turned blue when the car was put into a single-rim car slot.

I put the car into multiple car slots, tested out cars with single rim files for front and rear, and tested cars with dual rim files, one for front, one for rear.

The blue rim bug only appeared on the cars where it's a SINGLE rim file for all 4 wheels.

If ALL the rims are turning blue regardless of their source, that means the bug is NOT in the rims, it's somewhere in the car. Simple logic.

With the sheer amount of car mods already out there and more appearing every day, coupled with the recent release of the TDU Physics Editor combined with DJey's Modding Tools, there's no possible way that you should expect people to keep just to a single car slot for the mods you make, especially since we're not locked to a single set of camera views anymore.

They might not want to replace the car you want them to, they might like the stock car in that slot or they might already have a different car mod in that slot.

I could see if this was the original days of TDU mods, where car slots had to be adhered to or you couldn't drive the car because the cameras didn't work right, but those days are gone, bodyswapping, no matter how much you might hate it, is here to stay, and for you to deliberately ignore bugs in your mods based on very OLD rules, is just so wrong it's not even funny anymore.

• 2 weeks later...