We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Crazy Winter Edition 1.5B by Opelos_HUN

Opelos_HUN

• Replies 585
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, I told you the original roads would look great! Leave them like that. I don't really know exactly how hard this is to make, but it would be really cool, if you left some green spots on the grass, and some snowy spots on the road. would make it more realistic.

I agree with Tool that it looks like a pure white texture, but what you could do if you have extracted all the textures and are editing them in something like Photoshop, you could just add a white layer on top, with opacity set to whatever looks good in game, just to make them look a little whiter. ;)

Second one. :) REALLY can't wait for this!

EDIT:

Does it snow in TDU?

And whats with the autoinstal? Does it work?

Not official snow - he mentioned earlier all the floating objects (newspaper, trash, etc.) into snowflakes. So its like a light snow before a heavy storm. :cheeky: I live in a snowy area, and those who live in similar spots I'm sure know exactly what I'm talking about. :)

-Leadfoot

Can't you mix the tire* skid textures with the road textures?

*Cleared to gray scale, 'cause they are black...

Then it would look like some car had ride over them and left some marks...

But in the current development, is awesome... to solve those bugs, test saving in another format (i mean DXT5 or other).