We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Crazy Winter Edition 1.5B by Opelos_HUN

Opelos_HUN

• Replies 585
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Opelos!(szia)It's a great mod,(kár h itthon már nemigen van hó),but i can't dowloadi t complete!Nemértem,megáll 99,7%nál...

NO seed!!!

Ha tudsz vmi megoldást...

Boldog Karácsonyt Neked!

I know. It's because I'm the only seeder, and I miss some other mods those are with TDU : CWE. But you don't need those files. You can use the files you already have, no need the 0,3 left % ;)

@everyone : PLEASE SEED ! I've sent over 11 GB of data with my computer, and I don't like letting it running all night for that...

EDIT : I'm downloading the remaing files, so you will have 100% ;)

EDIT :Well it didn't work, so you'll stay at 99,7%, unless someone who has all the files start seeding. But you can use the files you have, the most important ones are included on the 99,7. But you can use those mirrors ;)

How do i get the mod to work i've copyed some files over in the tdu folder but it say i need to installed disc 1 of 13 or some crap ??

2937n7n.pnghttp://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2937n7n&s=6

I downloaded the torrent file with part 1 - 12 then i add part 0 which i saved in the folder open in the pic I've copyed the CommonWorld - Snowy Light over into the Tdu folder by copy and pasting then over, where do the other files go and how do i copy them in ?

also im using winzip. for the files

??

Edit: Just downloaded winrar and i've think i may have done it im copying files atm so hopefully it should work :)

I must ask it again - how hard can it be to install this cool mod? Simply download files, extract to desktop, and then simply copy them to Bnk folder and replace your old files. And that's it! That's the whole damn thing. It's not a rocket science, for God's sake...

I noticed that mostly new (or innactive) n00b members with 3-20 posts have problem with installing this snow mod. And they expect for Opelos_HUN to come here, and read all those spam *crybaby* ''uuu, this isn't working'' posts, and try to help them? I mean, c'mon people, if Opelos spend last few months of his life, of his own free time, making this mod for our community, then at least you can do is to give him rep/say thanks. And above all, try to use your damn brain and a bit of logic when you try to install snow.

Sorry for being a bit rough with my post, but I'm tired of numerous n00bs asking ''what's wrong'', ''this isn't working'', etc. when this mod works 110%.

Peace and love...

i'm hardly a n00b, i extracted it all to desktop, pasted the files to my bnk folder, and my trees and road are still normal ;) :confused:

there must be something some of us are missing,

my idea is for someone who has installed this correctly to create a turorial for those who haven't been able to install it correctly

even if it is just doing as above, but at least everyone could see it being done step by step

maybe if one person was nice enough to help, there wouldn't be complaints

i'm certainly not new to modding, i've never had a problem with it before, but with this i seem to be getting it wrong :confused:

with a file size as big as this it could be easy for a mistake to be made i rekon

in a nutshell, not everyone is brilliant at modding, and sometimes REALLY big mods can be hard to crack *no pun intended :)*

i'm hardly a n00b, i extracted it all to desktop, pasted the files to my bnk folder, and my trees and road are still normal ;) :confused:

there must be something some of us are missing,

my idea is for someone who has installed this correctly to create a turorial for those who haven't been able to install it correctly

even if it is just doing as above, but at least everyone could see it being done step by step

maybe if one person was nice enough to help, there wouldn't be complaints

i'm certainly not new to modding, i've never had a problem with it before, but with this i seem to be getting it wrong :confused:

with a file size as big as this it could be easy for a mistake to be made i rekon

in a nutshell, not everyone is brilliant at modding, and sometimes REALLY big mods can be hard to crack *no pun intended :)*

Start with downloading all files including 0. best way to do this is with the torrent but no file 0 included.Then make a new folder (name it tdu winter or whatever) Then open folder .z01 and extract the files.When all files have been extracted from .z01 it will ask you for .z02 then just locate it and blah blah.Then it SHOULD choose the next .z file auto then just wait untill all is done and ur ready to go :thumbsup: btw i tried your way at first and got the same problem:rolleyes:

Huh? :D

He was responding to this guy:

Can anyone give me the torrent link? Can't find it.

On topic: Shame there's no way to increase the density of the miscellaneous objects in TDU (newspapers, trash, etc. - the stuff that Opelos_HUN changed to snowflakes). If we could make more of those objects, we could create a snowstorm environment... ;)

-Leadfoot

I must ask it again - how hard can it be to install this cool mod? Simply download files, extract to desktop, and then simply copy them to Bnk folder and replace your old files. And that's it! That's the whole damn thing. It's not a rocket science, for God's sake...

I noticed that mostly new (or innactive) n00b members with 3-20 posts have problem with installing this snow mod. And they expect for Opelos_HUN to come here, and read all those spam *crybaby* ''uuu, this isn't working'' posts, and try to help them? I mean, c'mon people, if Opelos spend last few months of his life, of his own free time, making this mod for our community, then at least you can do is to give him rep/say thanks. And above all, try to use your damn brain and a bit of logic when you try to install snow.

Sorry for being a bit rough with my post, but I'm tired of numerous n00bs asking ''what's wrong'', ''this isn't working'', etc. when this mod works 110%.

Peace and love...

easy there tough boy , no one said the mod is not working, it probably won't hurt so badly if you try to help people a bit rather than talking nonsense

@Leadfoot[YT]

Ah, I didn't get it. ^^ Thanks for explanation. ;)

Wait, you can actually see snowflakes? :confused: I didn't see any snowflake in TDU yet... :crying:

@Ozzmcom

Nonsense? XD Explanation on how to install is well explained on earlier pages, so there's no need for me to type same things again. It ain't my fault they can't be bothered to read whole topic carefully if they have problems. Or better yet, how hard can it be? Download, extract, copy-paste, replace all and play... and above all, enjoy in snowy TDU. :D

Instead you calling me a ''tough boy'', it would better be if you try and help them by copy-pasteing same answers over-and-over. Can you handle it? Or you just being cool for calling me a ''tough boy''. Wow, you so cool man. :p *clap clap clap*

@Leadfoot[YT]

Ah, I didn't get it. ^^ Thanks for explanation. ;)

Wait, you can actually see snowflakes? :confused: I didn't see any snowflake in TDU yet... :crying:

@Ozzmcom

Nonsense? XD Explanation on how to install is well explained on earlier pages, so there's no need for me to type same things again. It ain't my fault they can't be bothered to read whole topic carefully if they have problems. Or better yet, how hard can it be? Download, extract, copy-paste, replace all and play... and above all, enjoy in snowy TDU. :D

Instead you calling me a ''tough boy'', it would better be if you try and help them by copy-pasteing same answers over-and-over. Can you handle it? Or you just being cool for calling me a ''tough boy''. Wow, you so cool man. :p *clap clap clap*

yeeah... unfortunetely I'm too busy to argue or help people

This is how to extract the files if you have downloaded the first torrent - I don't know about the "new torrent", my experience is only with the first torrent on the list. This has been posted in this thread but it has been buried many pages ago ... so for crystal clear clarity ....

There is no file 0 included in the torrent file. The .z archives, .z01 to .z012 that are in the torrent will not extract without the file 0. You need the "0" file.

Download the "file 0" on the first page of this thread where it's called "Part 0". When it's downloaded its called "TDU Crazy Winter Edition by Opelos_HUN.zip".

Create a folder and name it.

Extract the contents of the "Part 0" file you downloaded from the first page of this thread into this new folder you have created. If you are using WinRAR (recommended), a window will come up saying "You need to have the following volume to continue extraction" and there is an option to Browse to "TDU_Crazy_Winter_Edition_by_Opelos_HUN.z01"

Browse to where you downloaded the torrent and you will see the "TDU_Crazy_Winter_Edition_by_Opelos_HUN.z01 file". Click it and WinRAR will begin extracting all the archives to your new folder. About halfway through this, WinRAR will ask you to browse to "TDU Crazy Winter Edition by Opelos_HUN.zip" which is the same one you started the download with (the Part 0 file) and you click it. The extraction process will continue and finish.

The problem is that the torrent is not complete but at least all the pieces are in the first post on this thread.

Thanks for all the hard work in making this such a Great Mod.