We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Dredgy: TDU Performance Editor [Car Database 2.1 Released]

dredgy

• Replies 503
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest turbo lag

As far as I know, no you can't do that. You can't really edit the wheel's position itself, only the ratio of rim to tyre. A shame this isn't possible as it's fun to add some camber for some sliding action. :D

I have problems with it the cars wont show up in the drop down box and i get this message all the time

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at TDUeditor.Form1.loadCarButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.KryptonButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.KryptonButton.b(Object A_0, MouseEventArgs A_1)

at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ButtonController.OnClick(MouseEventArgs e)

at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ButtonController.MouseUp(Control c, Point pt, MouseButtons button)

at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ViewBase.MouseUp(Point pt, MouseButtons button)

at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ViewBase.MouseUp(Point pt, MouseButtons button)

at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ViewManager.MouseUp(MouseEventArgs e, Point rawPt)

at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.VisualControlBase.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.VisualControlBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1434 (REDBITS.050727-1400)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

TDUeditor

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Lily/Desktop/tdupe/TDUeditor.exe

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit

Assembly Version: 4.1.1.0

Win32 Version: 4.1.1.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Lily/Desktop/tdupe/ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.DLL

System.Configuration

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.Data

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll

System.Transactions

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll

System.EnterpriseServices

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Don't bother. I've tried. It's Diablo_GT.bink and Diablo_GT_I.bnk, but the game won't read those files without modifications to BNK1.map. You can load Diablo GT in TDUPE and check out it's performance, and you can put it in a Dealership, but it just shows up as the default car.

And in carData.mdb, under the carlist table, add a new row, in display put "Default Car/Facel Vega/Whatever" and in the reference column, put the vehicled id for default car. I don't have it on this computer, but I'll post it when I get to one that does.

Don't bother. I've tried. It's Diablo_GT.bink and Diablo_GT_I.bnk, but the game won't read those files without modifications to BNK1.map. You can load Diablo GT in TDUPE and check out it's performance, and you can put it in a Dealership, but it just shows up as the default car.

And in carData.mdb, under the carlist table, add a new row, in display put "Default Car/Facel Vega/Whatever" and in the reference column, put the vehicled id for default car. I don't have it on this computer, but I'll post it when I get to one that does.

Thanks. :) Thought I found the ID, but it just turned out to be the body name. I'll wait for your confirmation of the ID. :)

EDIT: Found it, I think. Shows up in TDUPE, going to test it in-game later (don't want to say it now in case it's wrong and people use the wrong one).

-Leadfoot

1. This editor can work without the megapack, but I wouldn't recommend it and won't provide support if something goes wrong.

2. You can change the names of the cars online, yes.

Thanks thats all I needed to know mate :)

EDIT: It crashes at the menu and now I have to reinstall.

Is there any way to change the appearance of this app?

With the old 1.1 version I could see all the options, I could read everything easily, but the new changes have things looking a little funky to me....

As you can see by the attachment, I don't see any text in the Load Car, Save Car, Copy, and Paste buttons, and the color and size of the text in the main window makes things hard to read.

I've tried changing every color in my windows theme, but the blue text and dark grey field can't be changed for some reason.

I also notice in the exe config you have this setting.....

<setting name="appearance" serializeAs="String">
                   <value>Office 2010 - Blue</value>

Can that be changed to something else with a different color combination on my end?

Thanks thats all I needed to know mate :)

EDIT: It crashes at the menu and now I have to reinstall.

i'm also having same problem. :mad:

but you dont have re-install the game, just replace the DB.bnk with original. i.e the backup :p

...\TDU\Euro\Bnk\DataBase

You can indeed change the appearance in 3.0 as you can see from the screenshot of a few posts back. But in 2.5, no. That string in the config file is not used at all. If you are using a irregular theme though that's messing with the controls, whether it be Alienware or whatnot, the chances of any appearance changes in 3.0 working are slim.

I'm using StyleXP to control the themes, I installed a few different ones and the results are better, it's just that I like the blue XBox theme for the color and texture combinations.

I also found that the font size chosen with the theme also controls the font size in the app, and if I choose medium or large sized fonts, the text in the Load/Save/Copy/Paste buttons disappears, but not the text in the tabs because those don't change size.

I have problems starting up TDU when I install certain mods ( S4 delimited and 240SX RB26DETT by turbo lag ).. It loads the videos, and then, before the main menu, it crashes.. I don't know whether this is the right place to post, but I don't know what to do.

When I put the backup physics (the original ones) the game starts fine.. :confused:

I have problems starting up TDU when I install certain mods ( S4 delimited and 240SX RB26DETT by turbo lag ).. It loads the videos, and then, before the main menu, it crashes.. I don't know whether this is the right place to post, but I don't know what to do.

When I put the backup physics (the original ones) the game starts fine.. :confused:

That means that it is some thing wrong with those certain physics. maybe you should try making those physics by your own and see what happens;)