We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My new ride, since 4th December

Jax Dryke

Hi guys,

I see that you guys drive some nice cars.

Here's what I got from my longtime girlfriend and mother of our son for our 5th anniversary (not marriage, but being together for 5 yrs):

jaxf1mode2009dec1.jpg

jaxf1mode2009dec2.jpg

This is a 2001 Ferrari 360 Modena F1 Convertible.

My longtime girlfriend knew I've wanted this car ever since it came out, she bought it for me :) (you got any idea how happy I am ?)

Other cars we have:

Porsche 944 ShootingBreak (my car), the only one in Holland as we know.

Volvo 440 Estate white (there's only 3 of those in Holland).

Renault Grand Espace 7-seats (my wives car).

yeah, i remember you.

for everything that I write, you reply with 'fake fake fake fake fake'.

You're a fake.

Re-consider what you just said, I didn't say that it was 'fake'. I was asking for proof. We've had a few people on here lately claiming to have vehicles that they can't prove they have. It's the general rule of thumb on the internet these days when you post you have something decent such as this Ferrari that you post proof to backup your claims. I'm not here to have a dig at you. I was the second person to post in this thread at one point with my previous post being one of the most open minded ones. The others got removed because they thought you were this other person and I told them that you were not him. So don't start slating me when I saved your bacon. Whatever the hell happened in the past should not be brought up here. It's the wrong time and place for it.

yeah, i remember you.

for everything that I write, you reply with 'fake fake fake fake fake'.

You're a fake.

Maybe you haven't seen the posts or your just oblivious, but we've had far to many people claim to own "unicorn" cars and they have always been a lie or an exaggeration.

GTAMADDOG is only asking for some proof to back up your story. He doesn't mean it in an offensive way at all but this place has grown with the attitude that no proof = a lie.

To be completely honest the images look like sales pic's i.e autotrader ect, I for one know that if i have a Ferrari i would have taken much better pictures and adored it.

So as GTAMADDOG said, Hovis + TDUc on paper and we'll all believe you :thumbsup:

Ahh, I know Jax Dryke. He'll probably remember me, but I wont go into that. I say Hovis + TDUC written on a piece of paper or fake, though. No offence JD, just a precaution.

Don't see why he'd have to do that, it makes no difference to us if he owns this car or not.

Hi guys.......

If you want to show off (who dosn't if you own a car like this :) ) then you'll do the paper thing, but if you don't i don't think anyone will loose much sleep so no point in arguing about how its real.

The paper thing is mainly to just show that the car you are showing is yours, this is the internet and thus it's too easy to grab pics from somewhere and say it's yours. Of course you don't need to do it but then don't be surprised to find people not believing you, however this is no reason to belittle the guy so you Maxcoder flamers quit it already, it's old and it's past being funny anymore.

Hmmm no idea why my comment was deleted as it was no way aimed as a maxcoder joke.

It just seems that photos are taken behind what looks to be a warehouse which surely is a weird place to take photos of your own car. Also u haven't married this girl yet she buys you a Ferrari. Just seems very weird in my opinion. Maybe things are different in Holland but when i was over there things didn't seem to be much different.

If you can prove it by putting TDUC on a bit of paper then fair enough and you will prove many people wrong

With the Paper thing, You could print off a sign saying "Hi TDU-C" and just go to someone elses Ferrari and take a picture...

And he would go to all that length to find an identical 360 Spyder like that? I highly doubt it.

Although I do see what you mean. He could know someone with that car and then could go up to it with a piece of paper with tdu-c on it and make it out as it's his car. I'm really confused. :cry:

I personally don't see why you folks don't believe him? I mean, come on, it's not THAT expensive, think it's around 60.000€ for this model, so what? It's not that unlikely that his GF is kinda well-off...

Oh and by the way, I personally think that the Paperpics are kinda sad. Seems a lil' bit nerdy to me since noone has to prove anything on the Internet!?

Whatsoever, nice ride, just too bad you can't drive with the top down at the moment ;)!

I corrected your post a little :)

Hi guys,

I see that you guys drive some nice cars.

Here's what I want from my longtime girlfriend and mother of our son for our 5th anniversary (not marriage, but being together for 5 yrs):

-fail-

-fail-

This is a 2001 Ferrari 360 Modena F1 Convertible.

My longtime girlfriend knew I've wanted this car ever since it came out, she bought a 1:64 model for me :) (you got any idea how happy I am ?)

Other 1:64 models we have:

Porsche 944 ShootingBreak (my car), one of many in Holland as we know.

Volvo 440 Estate white (there's only 3 million of those in Holland).

Renault Grand Espace 7-seats (my 4 wives car).