We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 & LP560-4 Coupe, Spyder, LP560-4 Race (All V1.3 Released)

Tool831

will you update the other versions as well?

Yep, all versions. :) Some interiors will need to be completely redone.

--------------------------------------

This whole update I am calling this V1.3 is due to pretty much redoing most of the exterior all over again, I never backed up the files of the LP560-4 however Zmodeler did so I was lucky, though some things do still need to be corrected.

Stock version will also be fitted with updated rims this time, the spider already had them but never did a update for the stock to have them.

V1.3 (Stock) Images:

(Rear image is my desktop wallpaper I just love it)

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt72/T00L831/20100209220107.jpg

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/tt72/T00L831/20100209220047.jpg

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely fantastic work. Far better than your last car as you have really pulled out the quality in this car and it looks far better now than it did before especially with the stitching and the alcantara on the roof now clearly visible. Thank god you didn't darken the rear lights as it would look hideous like that and tinting the windows would have caused it to look riced out. There are also no problems with the exhaust being different colours as far as I can see and the Logo is even now visible on the bonnet. Fantastic!

Amazing images as well. 16xQ AA really does make a difference when taking shots of this car especially the image of the rear as you have managed to compose that image perfectly. ;)

he`s talking about minime`s lp560...

Are you two blind you can clearly see one is darker than the.

Any way great mod as always.

@TheQueen i think its time to grow up and stop having little digs at my mods, as i am still learning.

Please dont start another argument i dont need it and i also think tool does not want it in his thread. If you feel like you so desperately need to say something to me just pm, or grow up and leave it thanks.

Please dont start another argument i dont need it and i also think tool does not want it in his thread.

I agree with that part "Tool does not want it in his thread"

However with the argument thing, I believe you deserve it. Why? Oh ill explain why. What do you expect when you say

I appreciate that you think mine is better than tools.

I mean seriously? Do you have a nut inside your head? Wouldn't you be sensible and not say that to avoid agruements. I know I would. Be careful what you say next time. If people say "Oh its better then tools" doesn't give you a green light to say "Oh yeah thanks guys glad you like it more then tools" use your common sense and ignore that, just say "Thanks guys" and continue.

That is how you deserve 'The Queens' post, and anything else everyone throws at you.

Have a nice day/night.. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------

Ontopic: (For good)

The Stock LP560-4 V1.3 is now released! :cheeky:

Edit: Please note that I forgot to change the installer version for the mod, It still says V1.0 so please just ignore that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lamborghini LP560-4 Spider (Soft Top) V1.3 Images:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

version 1.3

bug in the glass when this low!

Is it really necessary to put '!' its like your yelling at me and demanding it should be fixed.

--------

Thats not really a bug, Its more over a mistake by me. I forgot to fix that. I will update links once im back from collage today. Once updated with that fix ill let you know.

I dont really know if this is a bug, but the hands are inthe setering wheel? do i have to change the IK or somethin?

I believe, someone did mention a IK swap somewhere in these pages. However while fixing the glass problem, I could/will fix the hand positions.

lol no one else is giving me problems its just you and the queen your like a couple of bum chums.

And why shouldnt i say i am glad people like my mod better than tools, i am glad becuase that means i have a good quality mod.

i didnt try tool's mod but looks good n the pic. i tried ur mod and i loved the interior :) xD

whats funny is i havent downloaded any of minime's mods. Not a single one. Nothing against him or not, its just, tool beats him to the punch and tools mods look great already, the differences between mods is nominal at best

And the thing is, minime always does mods that tool already did or were in WIP, the only mod made by minime but not by tool is the M3 E36.

And the thing is, minime always does mods that tool already did or were in WIP

and that's what I do not understand, anyways Try telling him that in a PM.. (He'll just make excuses or blame someone anyway)

nice interior tools :thumbsup:

Thank you.

Just a update about your report on the LP560-4 Window error, I have fixed it. However having a issue uploading altogether so until I can figure out why my internet has decided to be an arse. You'll have to wait. :( Sorry