We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 1969 Nissan Skyline 2000GTR

Tool831

Datsun was the old name used by Nissan, so they were Datsun 240Z, etc. They stopped using it and replaced it with Nissan completely in 1981-1984, Datsun is still used for small pick-up trucks in the JDM market ;)

Infiniti is Nissan's "Lexus/Luxury" brand.

Oh alright.

Thanks for the info. :cheeky:

• Replies 59
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent, but it's missing the chin spoiler, on the Hakosuka GTR the rear wing and chin spoiler are sort of a "package deal", it's unbelievably rare to see one with the rear wing but not the chin spoiler.

Now all this car needs is a proper sound to match, and a set of RS Watanabe rims, and maybe some wider tires too :p

Yes, need definitely some RS Watanabe rims (maybe I should try it?) :D

watanabe_s.png

YES! try it! would go just perfect with this. And I agree on the chin spoiler, I have never seen one with out it unless it was a project car half done.

Beautiful artwork though, 5 out of 5 stars! I can't wait to try this out on my own game!

but i noticed that the car has 4 gears ingame but the real 2000GTR has a 5-speed manual gearbox.

Within the physics I was going to put 5 speed gear box (including ratios), sometimes though if you change it on cars the ingame sound can actually go worse or jump.

I left it just incase.

awesome car love driving it. nice cruiser.

but i noticed that the car has 4 gears ingame but the real 2000GTR has a 5-speed manual gearbox.

i know its easy to change with TDU modding tools but im just saying.....

1.gear: 2.49

2.gear: 1.85

3.gear: 1.52

4.gear: 1.25

5.gear: 1

final drive ratio: 3.31

try that ;)

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 4 months later...