We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

West Europe & USA License Plates (TDUC based)

Carda

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment working on project EU plates to USA license sized cars so please hold on for custom plates. Gotta solve this one first:

2850192.jpg

I think the plate can be a little bit larger on the Y axis here. That will result in being able to put the code in the centre of the Y axis too.

-------------------------------------------------------

Going for 248x70 next:

2850716.jpg

I think more Y size would make it go out of balance again.

Next step is to get the fonts the right size too. I have a feeling they are out of X,Y balance on the last example (while the size of the plate is ok)

2850763.jpg

This is what we are looking for. Font is wider. Can't widen my .BMP so I have to reduce on the Y axis of the font. (and leave the size of the plate intact)

------------------------------------------------------

Reworked on the font scale and framework.

2852343.jpg

Old version: Looks Great on the Audi S4 hardcoded EU license plate size, but not on most other cars as shown here.

2851193.jpg

Corrected and final version of (F) AA-904-AA (for cars with 2:1 license plate sizes)

2853593.jpg

http://www.filefront.com/15463145/Cusom%20Plate%20%28F%29%20AA-904-AA%20Slided%20Euro%20Blue%20FINAL.zip

Corrected and final version of (F) AA-904-AA in Francy blue (for cars with 2:1 license plate sizes)

2853664.jpg

http://www.filefront.com/15463293/Cusom%20Plate%20%28F%29%20AA-904-AA%20Slided%20France%20Blue%20FINAL.zip

That should finish the template. Let's see how fast it can be transformed to a german one.

German plate OL:MB 1994 (for cars with 2:1 license plate sizes)

2854303.jpg

http://www.filefront.com/15464285/Custom%20Plate%20%28D%29%20OL-MB%201994%20Slided%20Euro%20Blue%20version%202.zip

Your plates need a little redo on the Y scale of the plate downwards Vanquish but the result is already much better then the previous set of plates.

< added>

They are finished now. Both plates have the FINAL word in the download name, readme and zip name. Those are the ones ready for use.

Sure, will be great fun to make. I'll get to your belgium plate next.

So far I came up with this:

2884178.jpg

But as this is a custom plate and not really TDU© based, I'll post the continuation in my other post (called carda's finished custom plates)

Sure, will be great fun to make. I'll get to your belgium plate next.

So far I came up with this:

2884178.jpg

But as this is a custom plate and not really TDU© based, I'll post the continuation in my other post (called carda's finished custom plates)

what do i need to do to install it, cant find the BNK files of the plates

You need Jeffrey's BNK editor or any other bnk editor.

1) Make a copy of Testdrive\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules\Common_Car.bnk

2) Start the BNK editor and with it, open TestDrive\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules\Common_car.bnk and replace the plate.2db and ws_plate.2db inside. Don't forget to click the 'Save BNK' button after changing the 2db files.

• 6 months later...