We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Choose the next FM3 car pack!

t.

Turn 10 have teamed up with car site Jalopnik to allow you to vote for cars in the next FM3 DLC car pack. There are 120 cars up for nomination in total, split over a series of rounds.

If you want to take part hit this link and go through the current rounds.

Source: Kotaku

The first 3 rounds have closed now.

And I'm disappointed, they said classic and iconic cars. Where is the Austin Mini then?

All I see are about 10 variations of mustangs, and several sets of cars that are the same apart from a year or two difference.

The first 3 rounds have closed now.

And I'm disappointed, they said classic and iconic cars. Where is the Austin Mini then?

All I see are about 10 variations of mustangs, and several sets of cars that are the same apart from a year or two difference.

Apparently, the Austin Mini will be in a seperate pack chosen by Jalopnik, along with a 2CV ect.

The vote idea though, good in thought, bad in practice. Since it was posted everywhere, every 12 year old who has Forza is voting for all the predictable cars like Mitsubishi's, Honda and the like. While all the awesome cars are being left like the Volvo 850 T5R, the Uber-Merc and the Aussie vehicles.

I'm fine with the American cars, well some of them. The Thunderbird seems like a nice idea, aswell as the Dodge Dart.

I'm sick off all the Asian cars on the list, several of which are allready in the game.

I don't get why people vote on the Evo V, when the Evo VI is like the same.

And why do people vote on the Mustangs, they look the same to me aswell.

Same goes for all the other american cars, that 1 year later model doens't look different to me.

Apparently, the Austin Mini will be in a seperate pack chosen by Jalopnik, along with a 2CV ect.

The vote idea though, good in thought, bad in practice. Since it was posted everywhere, every 12 year old who has Forza is voting for all the predictable cars like Mitsubishi's, Honda and the like. While all the awesome cars are being left like the Volvo 850 T5R, the Uber-Merc and the Aussie vehicles.

I hope that you're right. I wouldn't drive any other car!

They should've kept the polls private, then we wouldn't just get another 10 mustangs.