We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

oldi: 2007 BMW M6

oldi

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you are done with this can you make a m6 shark face? like a tribute to this new ugly m6.but nice work you are doing.just that i don`t like the new beemers... too ugly... no offence guys.

I think that the old 6 series are uglier than the new one.They are so funny and a little strange for me.I prefer the new one:) They are more cool,more beauty and really astonishing looking:thumbsup:So come on oldi!I can't wait!

I think that the old 6 series are uglier than the new one.They are so funny and a little strange for me.I prefer the new one:) They are more cool,more beauty and really astonishing looking:thumbsup:So come on oldi!I can't wait!

A man`s taste is a man`s taste.Yeah both of them loook a bit strange i mean the old m6 looks like a shark and the new one looks like a shark a bit round(fat)...

My friend you promissed to release this car i think about week or may be even 2 ago... What's wrong? Your TT is good no problem, i ride it with pleasure but may be release all your other cars? Last time i reminded you about that cars, you said that M6 won't finish like them, but all we can see it does... Can you EXACTLY say WHEN it'll be released, even in beta???

I would release, really, it´s just that I have massive problems with the drivers positions and the hands. The hands never have the position they should have and they even moved wrong, I´m searching for a solution since days and I really tried everything possible;)

Moreover I didn´t promise that I release the M6 this week, I said I hope I can release it next days. Please understand, I try my very best;)

I would release, really, it´s just that I have massive problems with the drivers positions and the hands. The hands never have the position they should have and they even moved wrong, I´m searching for a solution since days and I really tried everything possible;)

Moreover I didn´t promise that I release the M6 this week, I said I hope I can release it next days. Please understand, I try my very best;)

We know oldi!You're the best!:cool:

hang on, what? :confused:

i'm just defending BMW (and acting in-character for the hell of it)

and anyway, it did seem like a bad thread choice when it comes to saying modern BM's look bad :rolleyes: ;)

back on topic now fellas eh?...

the mod's looking good now oldi :) can't be much left to do now?

can't wait for the proper release :D