We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Question about new car slots

CobraDBlade

I was wondering, with how many mods are coming out with physics, what would it take to put these mods into their own slot like 2CVSUPERGT's Facel and Bugatti mods? I'm up for a challenge, I just want to know what tools I would need and a general direction to look in. And to the modders who spend so much time and effort getting these new cars in a usable state for TDU, would I have your permission to make installers with your car in them, so long as I send the final file to you for distribution (since I know alot of you want to see how many downloads your mods draw)?

• 9 months later...

i found a patch somewhere,replaces main exe file of game(test drive unlimited.exe) 130 kb bigger than original file, db.bnks(9 files) and map.bnk with new ones and adds some new files:car0001.bnk and car0001_I.bnk (starts with 0001 and ends with 9999) files to vehicles folder,rim0001.bnk...rim9999.bnk to vehicles\rims\generic\ folder.but i dont know how to add new cars manually(i always use automatic installation) so i deleted it but if someone is interested with this useless patch i can give the download adress. just pm me. ;)