We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Silly Neon driver

ShadowGT

Fail. Even my wee 0.125 litre engine can do that :p

Correction. EPIC FAIL!! :D

I looked at this vid three times, but I still couldn't figure out what was he trying to do.. Pull the E-brake, pop it in first, rev the engine, drop the clutch, and voila, instant burnout! At least that's how I do it with my R19 (that's Renault 19 :D ). And I think that this Neon has (HAD) a bit more power than my car (judging by the sound).. :D

What the heck did he think he was trying to achieve? You can't do a burnout in a front-driver the same way you do it in a RWD car...

You can also do burnouts with the FWD cars.. :thumbsup:

[TUBE]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

• 10 months later...

EDIT: I think I have seen this video, but I'm at school and don't want to watch car videos. Typing on a forum still looks kind of normal, so I'm just doing that. Have not watched it yet. EDIT2: Yeah, I've seen this. :)

The Neon is a fail car - we all know that. Even the driver knows that - I heard somewhere on Jalopnik that he swapped that engine in to have some fun and destroy a horrible car in a fun way. :)

-Leadfoot