We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 1999 Honda S2000 (Physics V1.1)

Tool831

• Replies 160
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And sound converted from Shift would be nice. Urban... :)

BTW Is that V-TEC sound found here good for this car as temporary sound?

Yeah, I'm waiting for soundmod too ;) I use Shift's Elise sound. Maybe it's not the best, but at the moment it's enough for me ;)

Yes, a AP1 version :D i was waiting for this one, very nice detail too, hopefully i get my G25 soon so i can play TDU the way it have to be played ;P

but i have one question, any possibility for a carbio version? (A)

Thnx mate, ;p

Just the RPM digital gauge, its not possible to have had the digital writing. Imho its better then just nothing at all, plus im proud I got something like that working.

Shame, I was going to ask for that

Anyway, yes, you should be proud, you did something believed to be impossible :)

NICE! this car is a blast! lol just wish the first 6 gears were a little longer lol having to drive a 6 speed on 7 speed gearing makes for some "spirited" shifting LOL

Kick ass car though, i love it lol took it to the take and was hunting down faster cars in the technical section XD

I think there should be a new rule, I think there should be a Oh thank you(Insert moddder here) or a good job, before you ask what camera it needs or complain the physics don't work etc.. Just my 2 cents.

I don't praise bugs, especially when they're very deliberate, and very much avoidable by not using beta versions of programs the public doesn't have access to......

Creating physics installers that crash the game when the car auto-installer isn't used needs to stop.

I can do whatever I bloody hell want, thanks. :) Im not gonna change and down grade physics just so you can swap them all the time.

-----

Reasons they crash your game is:

Cause I added a custom motor and have a custom name. TDUPE doesn't read new motor's.

So the physics want to read the custom name but you didn't install it on the SLK so when you tried the physics on something else its trying to find the "Honda S2000 1999" name in your database which isn't added due to you not installing the mod on the SLK.

The new motor is also trying to be read in your game though this gets added if you use the physics installer.

Kurgan I say again and again, make your own physics. Don't swap mine, there will be a time where I will keep doing this. You need to learn that I made the car replace the SLK and so I make everything (installers etc) be for that car. So if you wanna have the physics do them yourself for another car. OR? you could be a jolly good lad and use the SLK.

Complaining to me will not help cause I won't do anything about it, if anything I have a giggle at it. Cause to fix it from crashing is soo unbelievable easy that anyone can correct it. Think really hard and you can

succeed on fixing it.

(On a side note this isn't having a go at you, it seems the way I have to explain in a mean/rude term just so you can actually understand, its the only way ive figured so you can understand, all your posts never have anything good)

I think there should be a new rule' date=' I think there should be a Oh thank you(Insert moddder here) or a good job, before you ask what camera it needs or complain the physics don't work etc.. Just my 2 cents. [/quote']

I totally agree with you:D Some people on this forum only download the mods and don't thank the modder, or they complaint al the time about the bugs, While they don't know how difficult it is to convert a 3D model.

Title is what I want to say

What is the name of the SLK performance package wheel file?

I patched wheel files on SLK_F_01, 02, 03, but it becomes another wheel when i tuned it

Thank you or great work?

Creating physics installers that crash the game when the car auto-installer isn't used needs to stop.

It's the way they are built. Tool does not create the physics installers, they are generated automatically by TDUPE, for the edited physics. There are numerical identifiers in the file that means the physics must be installed on the SLK or whatever car the physics are intended for. You can change this value easily enough, but unless you know you're way around XML and the basics of database crap I highly recommend you don't.

The physics should work regardless of how the car itself was installed.

I just manually installed this on the SLK and ran the physics installer no problem.

...very much avoidable by not using beta versions of programs the public doesn't have access to......

The installer was created using TDUPE 2.0, a program that the public is very free to access. I do not provide pre-release copies to Tool or anyone else unless there is something that needs to be tested.