We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post (kickass) onboard recordings links here and get a free sound mod! :DDD (DEFAULT VEHICLES ONLY)

Doctor G.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

I think that murcielago sound is pretty good so far. Sounds like the real Murcielago.

@Audiowner

An LP640 is not a normal murcielago. An LP640 comes with a 6.5 V12, the same that's in the LP670-4, so those 2 sound very similar, but the standard murc has a 6.2, and it doesn't sound like the LP640.

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Well this video is pretty old, but it's very long, it's almost non-stop pedal to the metal action (well as much you can irl :D) and it was captured in both tunnels and outdoors. There's almost nothing till 2:20 though, but I suggest watching it till the end so you'll know what the sound is like.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hy all,well...i was watching and laughing almoust 2 hours now nad i must say that Dr. G must be a veeeryyy patient guy,cause i would kick 90% of guys in tha face and quit in no timeXD But ok...Well,i am a huge fan of good sounds in TDU and i must say there is not much that is good enough 4 me,i mean they are good in start but they just don`t make any adrenaline rush when i hear them!So...I would like to help!How?Well,like you all know,in a good mod team (TEAM) everyone is doing something that is good at!

So,my side would be this;

-watch the video,listen to sound clip(sent by Dr. you,me etc)

-see if it is good or not

-if it is good enough(no need to be PERFECT as our Dr. says :p) i will try to remove all background noise and make it clear enough 4 mr. Dr. G to work whit...

That will help him to get more time 4 his work and it will help me to enjoy more in sweet sounds :twisted:

Why dont i make sound 4 a car?

Well,i just dont...

So,if i am not to late Dr. G pm me and we will sort of things!k?

And sorry on big post and my alien English lol:chewy: