We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Announced!!

Eudemon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;313439']Yeah, I've been envisioning those situations. :cheeky: And how "stop ramming me!" would turn into "stop running over me at 170mph!"

-Leadfoot

"please get your car off me so i can stand up?"

perhaps?

or maybe the back button will save us again and allow us to respawn on the pavement corner lol

TDU2 website is down for maintenance - I wonder if there will be some new stuff on there when it comes back online?!?!?!

PS: front page loads but when you try to interact with it you get a new screen telling you it's down for maintenance.

Didn't TDU1 have motion blur as well (at least the PC version did). I thought there was only one yacht for sale.. Maybe you can buy 10 all in different colours??? :)

radial blur - it was for the peripheral areas of the screen while moving...

motion blur could be describing a completely different effect - that of cars blurring as they drive past you at speed...

perhaps?

Hm I also got that email. Seems it has one new screenshot (AM) but it's way too small and it redirects to TDU2.com

Finally an update.. I wondered what they used that sign-up function for if you don't get notified of anything (two trailer releases)

TDU2 website is down for maintenance - I wonder if there will be some new stuff on there when it comes back online?!?!?!

PS: front page loads but when you try to interact with it you get a new screen telling you it's down for maintenance.

on that note - it's back up.

and with no visible alterations lol

Test Drive Unlimited 2 - first unveiled plans to DLCs

The publisher Namco Bandai talks first about the DLC plans for the racing

game Test Drive Unlimited 2nd

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Test Drive Unlimited 2 Until the racing game Test Drive Unlimited 2 comes on the market pull, a few months into the country. Nevertheless, the leaders speak openly now about the plans for the future.

As the publisher Namco Bandai has confirmed to the magazine CVG, we've already been there a specific timetable regarding the publication of DLC (downloadable content) for Test Drive Unlimited 2nd Simultaneously, the leaders asked, however, clear that the content of the download content from the strong feedback and the wishes of the fans is influenced.

Concrete details - such as first dates - revealed Namco Bandai, however.

http://www.gamestar.de/news/pc/sport/rennspiel/2314887/test_drive_unlimited_2.html

Google Translator. cuz im lazy :|

The same DLC by the fans and whole O'ahu confirmed with 600km of new roads asphalt and off-road is starting to appear on all the main sites. The somewhat walk around certain locations is also appearing as new news or maybe it's simply that it's been confirmed.

"Eden Games studio, working out of the game 'Test Drive Unlimited 2, revealed that the new look TLD will be ... out of the car. And - for example - take a walk on the beach.

The information comes from the show Test Drive Unlimited 2 for the press, what Eden Games hosted in Barcelona. What's on it revealed / confirmed?

Game will start in Ibiza, but at some point during the game players will be able to unlock the airport that will fly on Oahu, an island known for the first part

Oahu will be completely altered from that of the singles, "designated" 600 km of new asphalt roads and groundwater, most of the missions and races will be entirely new (though we hope that it will be a new version of the Tour of the Island).

the game will be a new mode of non-car ", which will exit the car and interact with other players (this explains why in the trailer after the one-third of its duration, there is any auto). And also ... buy a yacht. Huh?

used in the game will be an automatic update (which will probably act also as protection against piracy.)

part of such updates will include new missions and race

the game will see a completely new model of driving ...

... As well as extensive damage model."

http://www.cdaction.pl/news-12561/test-drive-unlimited-2-gra-o-samochodach-i-o-spacerach-po-plazy.html

• 3 weeks later...