We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & IK84: 1995 Ferrari F50 *Coupe V1.1 Posted*

Tool831

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

First of all thak you very much for this it's obvious you put alot of work in this one.

I have a problem with it. I used the instaler but all I get is a folder named mods in the root folder of the game and the car doesn't apear in the game. any help on where to put the files manualy would be apreciated.

First of all thak you very much for this it's obvious you put alot of work in this one.

I have a problem with it. I used the instaler but all I get is a folder named mods in the root folder of the game and the car doesn't apear in the game. any help on where to put the files manualy would be apreciated.

C: -> Program Files -> Atari -> Test Drive Unlimited -> Euro -> Bnk -> Vehicules

C: -> Program Files -> Atari -> Test Drive Unlimited -> Euro -> Bnk -> Vehicules

Noup it doesn't work, there are all sorts of files in there. I tried it anyway and now the RUF RGT has disapeared. I am runing patch 1.66 with the carpack

Guest turbo lag

You have to actually take the files out of that folder, and place them in the Vehicules folder. Make sure to back up the files that you are replacing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the 3rd car ive tried and cant get it working, i keep getting the "current mod cant be installed with mod and play as you dont have tdu megapatch,install it manually" . Im very new to playing tdu, ive followed instructions and added all the relevant files but still get this message, any help will be appreciated, cheers

• 1 month later...
Look in the patchs folder, manually install the BNK files to the game, just make a backup first.

First of all, thanks a lot...

By the way I totally delete all TDU files and setup again for try last one.

But still it's not working, even I tried to add 1.68b and taken that error:

> 14.09.2010 11:47:36 - Running patch C:\Documents and Settings\vahit\Desktop\TDU MOD\TDU_PATCH_1.68B\Patch 1.68b\patchs\install.pch - 84 instruction(s).

> 14.09.2010 11:47:36 - Chosen install groups: [Required].

> 14.09.2010 11:47:36 - Running instruction #1 from group 'Required': Brands_name_700...

> 14.09.2010 11:47:36 - Exception spotted: Unable to create edit task on BNK file: C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\\Euro\Bnk\Database\DB_IT.BNK

> 14.09.2010 11:47:36 - Instruction #1 ended with error.

> 14.09.2010 11:47:36 - Patch halted because of an error.

> 14.09.2010 11:47:36 - No collected messages.

If you know any solution for me, please help, I dont know better race game than TDU:D

And I want to drive that F50, M3 and others with real dynamics...

sorry for my poor english...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi guys,

I installed the F50 again yesterday, it´s really great.

But there´s a little mystery I can´t solve - when the F50 is installed (replacing the RUF RGT), the Ferrari 308GTS disappeares in the Ferrari showroom in North East Oahu.

I searched for the 308 everywhere, but I didn´t find it, does anybody know where it is located now? TDU without the 308 is unreal. ;)

Cheers

Jan

Strange problem, I've got it the 308 me. I think you didn't install the Patch 1.68. With it install, the Ferrari is the Oahu Dealer next to the Honolulu Airport and not far from the Pontiac dealer. You can have Edonis, Mercedes-Benz, Ferrari and Lamborghini in this dealer. I don't know without the Patch 1.66 sorry.