We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & IK84: 1995 Ferrari F50 *Coupe V1.1 Posted*

Tool831

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mas um dos spykers era o melhor que fazias porque muitos adoram o clk gtr e é melhor que o f50 portanto se substituisses o f50 por um dos spykers fazias o melhor

se substituires por o clk gtr eu nao faço o download

mas tu e que sabes porque ha muitos que acham bem substituires pelo clk-gtr

[mod edit:] Please provide an English translation if you are to speak in a different language, thanks!

Car replacement posted in first post.

It replaces the RUF RGT, the F50 has 2 rims 1 that is deeper then the front (like the LP640) and needed 2 rims within TDU to work.

I will make everything in place inside the installer to make the performance work online, also showroom swap it. Then rename it in game aswell as some other things, I aim to make it not resemble the RUF RGT anymore.

@Tool, I could be wrong, but your signature says: 1999 F50...I thought it was build from 1995 until '97:confused:

edit: Seeing those red shocksprings on your mod reminds me to a picture I once made of a Ferrari F50.

3432764424_dc3ccbd9b5.jpg

That's the first and last time I saw such Ferrari, awesome machine that is.

I am VERY impressed, it looks great, better than I could have imagined. Looking forward to interior. Also feel free to play with the carbon if you haven't already, I wasn't sure how it would react with the game. I'm glad I put the work into the engine, it does pay off but it almost looks like there is no vent in the back, My texture for the vent wasn't very good, if you haven't already, find a better one from SHIFT textures.

[Replaces: RUF RGT

That's not what we meant when we said "change the replacement car." :cheeky: j/k

Meh, we'll just bodyswap. No worries. :)

EDIT:

I will make everything in place inside the installer to make the performance work online' date=' also showroom swap it. Then rename it in game aswell as some other things, I aim to make it not resemble the RUF RGT anymore.[/quote']

Hmm... Maybe I'll keep it on the RGT then. We shall see. What performance changes do you plan on making? Bear in mind it has to feel both big and fast...

-Leadfoot