We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Damage

Kinder

So we know that damage is confirmed.But i was wondering if they can make internal damage too.I mean i go off-road with an R8 the suspension damages.Or i`m changing gears at 7000 RPM the engine is overheating causing to fail.And make some real life gear changing.

I remember NFS4's technical damage. Drive your car up to 200km/h or more, then rapidlyl shift down till you reach Reverse, and floor it. Engine then took 1% damage per little less than a second.

World Racing 2 also let you blow up the engine, but usually of crashing. If you drifted too much, the tires would loose grip and eventually burst.

I'm just happy they have real damage with falling parts, not deformation damage. You really have some problems if you still implement deformation only. Then rather put in no damage at all.

When doing burnout or donut or drifting tyres wear out.Exshaust system goes faulty when changing at high RPM.Engine block crack , pistons break.Faulty electrics loosing servo ABS EPS and things like this.I`d really want to see them in game.

Maybe the damage could be similar to NFS:PS, structure and mechanical damage. The more you crash, more your car loses power.

This kind of damage is good for track racing games like NFS:PS, Shift or GTR2 etc...

But in an opened environment game like TDU or TDU2, it wouldn't work very well I think. Idk about you but in TDU1 I crashed a lot because of traffic and trees and idiot drivers...If there was mechanical damage, my car would never work for more than 5min. lol

But if this kind of damage is enabled only during races and challenges, that could be cool..

NFS5 had that in Evolution mode. You could buy cars new or second hand, with secondhand ones being damaged. It would be a nice option, as long as people won't sell wrecks overall 99% damaged for a price of a couple of millions. So I think that'll be out of the question.

NFS5 had that in Evolution mode. You could buy cars new or second hand, with secondhand ones being damaged. It would be a nice option, as long as people won't sell wrecks overall 99% damaged for a price of a couple of millions. So I think that'll be out of the question.

There should be a wreck limit price.Depending on the car model and brand and tuned parts.Maybe some guys want to make wheeling dealing.Buy wrecks fix and resell.

This kind of damage is good for track racing games like NFS:PS, Shift or GTR2 etc...

But in an opened environment game like TDU or TDU2, it wouldn't work very well I think. Idk about you but in TDU1 I crashed a lot because of traffic and trees and idiot drivers...If there was mechanical damage, my car would never work for more than 5min. lol

But if this kind of damage is enabled only during races and challenges, that could be cool..

Yep great idea, make it so you can turn on/off ?

they need to make it so it can be turned off. imagine how well we will all be driving the first few days while we try to get the wheel settings and everything properly adjusted, at a time when we are likely to be short on available ingame cash for repairs.

i suggest that damage should not be turned on until you advance past the first or second level (rookie or amateur) and are more familair with the game and driving properly. further,i suggest that if a new person who just started his game 20 minutes ago runs into your supercar, whether intentionally or accidentally, the damage should not count against you. the servers should be able to tell who is at what level of progression ingame and respond accordingly