We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Clio - Custom Tuned - Vid & Pics [UPDATE Nov 2010 Video]

BAk99

• 2 weeks later...
Thankyou :P

[update - Alloys]

Got my alloys :) Renault sport :excited:

Nice.

I was going to comment on the plastic wheel trims but now I don't have to because they've been replaced by a good set of wheels. Glad to see they're proper Renault alloys, too, not Halfruads wheels ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

UPDATE: June 2010

New Eibech GT brake discs for max perf. in Scotlands wet conditions :lol: Sparco; Snap On Fit bushes. It has been lowered by 2mm so skirting is exact to british standard kurbs.

All round Goodyear EAGLE F1_GS-D3's.

Eagle-F1-GS-D3_tcm64-2617.jpg

eagle f1 are great tires

yeh ave been through 2sets of other goodyears, but these F1's are just amazin. Best tires, most accurate control ever had in a car aswell. Tread hasnt even worn away at all after a month of havin them on and my drivin :twisted:

yeh ave been through 2sets of other goodyears, but these F1's are just amazin. Best tires, most accurate control ever had in a car aswell. Tread hasnt even worn away at all after a month of havin them on and my drivin :twisted:

yeah ive finished 2 sets of F1 rear tires and 2 sets of Toyo tr1 or something, they both grip like mosters but as they are so soft they wear out faster then others, but still best tires ive tried and the smoke smells nice lol

If I remember correctly both my dad's Fabia and Golf have Eagle F1s on. I hardly ever go anywhere in the Golf so it's pretty hard to tell if they made a difference to grip but it's very noticeable in the Fabia. Just swapped the fronts to the rear on the Fabia because the rear ones had hardly any wear at all and the fronts were nearing their limit.

• 6 months later...