We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How Are We Going To Travel Between Oahu and Ibiza?

Kinder

So i was wondering:How are we going to travel between Oahu and Ibiza?And i was thinking and came up with an ideea.We can travel by plane without car or by boat and bring the car with us.Or we can just send a car to one of our houses there by boat.And all of course for a fee.So what is your ideeas ?

If you are in the highlife, you should have a yacht with helipad and garage in it.

An aeroplane would be nice, walking to the gate, to your seat, and then watch it take off and fly, or skip the flying.

But to start with, after the interviews I read sofar I don't think Oahu is still in. Or are they going to add new islands with every new game? That'll take a while till we get Google Earth Racing xD.

We have no idea if O'ahu will be in but the mention of the yacht could make for an interesting 27 days of watching the world go by until you get their. :D

Well it would be nice to keep Oahu.I mean the island is done just need some updates.And to travel between Oahu and Ibiza would be nice.

A new version of O'ahu could be a DLC option for a legacy option available to those who want it. Then they could uninstall TDU1 if they wanted (or just keep the Snow or Alpine or Tropical or HD version with their favourite mods).

How to transition? You could either just have a little arrow button on the map screen that points in the direction of the other island to take you to it's map screen.

You could use a plane or helicopter. If they did, it would be cool if it started off with a cutscene, but then for a small aircraft it gives you the controls just as you near the island (you then just have to worry about landing the aircraft) at your choice of runway.

Since most of us don't fly with a G25, you could use a simple mouse guidance setup, where you steer with the mouse and use a few keyboard controls. Yes it's over the top, but it would be cool and I wouldn't have to launch FSX so often.

A new version of O'ahu could be a DLC option for a legacy option available to those who want it. Then they could uninstall TDU1 if they wanted (or just keep the Snow or Alpine or Tropical or HD version with their favourite mods).

How to transition? You could either just have a little arrow button on the map screen that points in the direction of the other island to take you to it's map screen.

You could use a plane or helicopter. If they did, it would be cool if it started off with a cutscene, but then for a small aircraft it gives you the controls just as you near the island (you then just have to worry about landing the aircraft) at your choice of runway.

Since most of us don't fly with a G25, you could use a simple mouse guidance setup, where you steer with the mouse and use a few keyboard controls. Yes it's over the top, but it would be cool and I wouldn't have to launch FSX so often.

Man this could turn out nice.I like it a lot.Good Job.

I'll put a high-pressure turbo on mah Chevy El Camino and will rev it hard until it explodes. 10 mins of flying and I'm in Ibiza. :D

Look for me then.I might just film you and post it on Youtube:Flying AmericanoMan(Chevy Allusion)

If we have multiple islands, I would assume there'd be a private jet with a short cutscene - for example, takeoff, inside/view over water, landing/exit/happy avatar.

Maybe there could be some way of, early on, travelling by boat/commercial airline, then either unlocking/buying a private jet. Commercial travel would be only when the game prompts you or if you wait (for a certain time in the ToD run; say, every hour a plane takes off), whereas a private mode would let you travel whenever you wanted.

-Leadfoot

;300112']If we have multiple islands, I would assume there'd be a private jet with a short cutscene - for example, takeoff, inside/view over water, landing/exit/happy avatar.

Maybe there could be some way of, early on, travelling by boat/commercial airline, then either unlocking/buying a private jet. Commercial travel would be only when the game prompts you or if you wait (for a certain time in the ToD run; say, every hour a plane takes off), whereas a private mode would let you travel whenever you wanted.

-Leadfoot

Yeah yeah like in GTA:SA you had the hour when the flight takes off and price.