We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bike Physics

Speed 12

Should new riding physics be introduced?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should new riding physics be introduced?

• Keep physics the same as TDU
    • New riding physics (explain in post)

Do you feel that TDU's bike handling/physics are acceptable? Should Eden completely overhaul the way bikes lean in corners? Don't you want to be able to do a 360° burnout for a quick turn-around? I felt that riders don't lean far enough when turning, I think that PGR4's riding physics were good, anybody agree?

They already know the bike physics were well... crap so I'm guessing they've looked to other games or feedback in how to sort this out.

Feedback from a hopeful demo will also help them in this regard.

I don't think many will want the old TDU handling back that's for sure.

He's not a kid. He's just asking you to explain why you think the old physics were crap. You know, so it gives the developers of the new game an idea of how they could improve them.

Just saying they are crap is the childish way of going about it to be honest.

He's not a kid. He's just asking you to explain why you think the old physics were crap. You know, so it gives the developers of the new game an idea of how they could improve them.

Just saying they are crap is the childish way of going about it to be honest.

Then Diablo is childish right?I`ve explained why we need new physics.And i`m still in for them.

Yeah I said they were crap, but I also said that the devs asked for this info about 2 years ago from a French community (http://tdu2.fr) so they clearly know the bikes were not well liked for their handling.

TDU2needs Document also mentioned about the bike physics, especially walking back instead of reverse. IIRC we said something about physics ala PGR4/MotoGP would be great.

TDU2needs Document also mentioned about the bike physics, especially walking back instead of reverse. IIRC we said something about physics ala PGR4/MotoGP would be great.

Yeah no more reversing just walking back.I`m not a bike fan and today i wanted to see how the bikes go.They run pretty good but the handling is bad and the revers thing unrealistical and wheelie at 250 km/h? Don`t know about that

Well the most unrealistic thing tbh is just flooring it and the bike not lifting at all. Any bike that accelerates hard will want to lift up at the front as the rear wheel is powering it remember. I've some people do this themselves on some youtube videos mind you.

Personally, i'm not bothered about bikes. I never use them in TDU, I stick to cars. However, if bikes were to be included in TDU2, they should certainly improve the physics. Maybe I would use bikes a bit more that way. TDU's aren't that bad, however they do need some improving. So I vote yes, new physics are needed if bikes are to be included. ;)

Personally, i'm not bothered about bikes. I never use them in TDU, I stick to cars. However, if bikes were to be included in TDU2, they should certainly improve the physics. Maybe I would use bikes a bit more that way. TDU's aren't that bad, however they do need some improving. So I vote yes, new physics are needed if bikes are to be included. ;)

I agree with you.But some guys are bike fans so all of this are for them.

yeah TDU bikes need new physics :

First, i want a rear brake to save yourself if you arrive to fast in a corner(stabilisation in corner).

Then, i want a real clutch that make you wheelie when you pop it.

The bike must feel really heavy when going slow and light when going fast.

Use of legs to move back.

Some better stoppies and wheelies animation and physics with a brutal feeling when we accelerate

IRL you can actually kind of drift with a motorcycle. It's more like braking and sliding at the same time. I don't remember how to describe it but I wish we could do that. I saw it on TopGear. I think. Or some auto show. It was a few years back so...

No, and Imo it's physics kinda suck a lot. I can't play it with keyboard, and I heared many complaints about that. As soon as you steer, you slide away. TDU1 on the other hand was very very well done, just like all other racinggames I played, like Grid, CMR and other NFS games.